Clear All

• New Cincinnati Bengals logo

What was wrong with the old one?

Comment

That would win in the L*T*O*H brackets.

What a beauty!!!!
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I'm sure Gonzo thinks the new logo is divine.
        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 22 2004, 02:23 PM
          I'm sure Gonzo thinks the new logo is divine.
          In fact, I'd say it's exquisite!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 22 2004, 02:22 PM
            What was wrong with the old one?
            It hadn't made the playoffs in a decade.
            Official Lounge Sponsor of:
            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

<<>>

Neither will the success rate, I'd imagine.
              When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Changes worked for the Ravens, Broncs, and Titans. It's changing after winning that hurts.

See Rams, Stl.
                Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kev@Mar 22 2004, 02:23 PM
                  That would win in the L*T*O*H brackets.

What a beauty!!!!
                  Stroker would give it a 3 seed over Halle Berry.
                  Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Any coincedence the Cubs have had the same logo since 1909? Maybe they should consider a change.
                    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 22 2004, 02:35 PM
                      <<>>

Neither will the success rate, I'd imagine.
                      They were actually very good last season, and should make the playoffs this season.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Mar 22 2004, 02:38 PM
                        Any coincedence the Cubs have had the same logo since 1909? Maybe they should consider a change.
                        They have made several changes just recently. Added red to the hat around '96, put in the blue 'Jammie unis two or so years ago, and the 70's unis are a lot different, so they have tried some.
                        Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

I was merely trying to keep up with the other jokes in this thread.

I know they improved last season and Marvin Lewis may be turning them around.
                          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever+Mar 22 2004, 02:40 PM-->
                            QUOTE (Cubs4ever @ Mar 22 2004, 02:40 PM)

The next logical step would be to stop trying. Can't really accuse the cubs or their fans of being logical though.
                            If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

• Working...
                              X