I get some really bizare email...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get some really bizare email...

Apparently I've got a new "fan" out there, who wrote to tell me how much he loved my website, and also sent about 20 of his pics like this:

(if the pic doesn't show, click HERE!...i swear it's not my testes this time!)
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

These e-mails didn't come from "China" did they?
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Mar 21 2004, 11:06 PM
      These e-mails didn't come from "China" did they?
      there's always a chance...it was a Yahoo! email address...
      . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
      -mike
      mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Wild guess. It has to do with those 'toe-fetish' works of yours.

Obviously, this guy is taking it to the extreme. Or else he's the 'Hulk' just beginning to get pissed off.

Comment

I think it may have something to do with Ricky Clemons and the pink toes comment. Somebody just didn't hear right.
          Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
          God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Working...
          X