Meet The Press: Tim with Ted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet The Press: Tim with Ted

I had to watch it twice today. Edward Kennedy is ALL that is wrong with politics. If any thinking kid watched this, the Democrats that present him as an icon, are going to be shut out.

He's just the worst of the worst. Never an answer. Never responds to anything that he's been caught out lying in (as a lot of politicians do I know but NONE as overtly dodgingly as he does)............and, My God...........the man is a murderer.

It shows. An accomplished liar who has no values whatsoever.

Originally posted by DaLode@Mar 21 2004, 09:33 PM
    I had to watch it twice today. Edward Kennedy is ALL that is wrong with politics. If any thinking kid watched this, the Democrats that present him as an icon, are going to be shut out.

He's just the worst of the worst. Never an answer. Never responds to anything that he's been caught out lying in (as a lot of politicians do I know but NONE as overtly dodgingly as he does)............and, My God...........the man is a murderer.

It shows. An accomplished liar who has no values whatsoever.
    Laura Bush is a murderer too.
    Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE+Mar 21 2004, 09:41 PM-->
      QUOTE (SLUBLUE @ Mar 21 2004, 09:41 PM)

Kennedy is a piece of crap.

It's amazing to me that Kerry is so far out there that he continues using him.
      And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Please don't try to defend Ted Kennedy... the man is an embarrassment to the Senate
        Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE+Mar 21 2004, 09:41 PM-->
          QUOTE (SLUBLUE @ Mar 21 2004, 09:41 PM)

i'm just saying that both people committed vehicular manslaughter.
          Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by davel@Mar 21 2004, 09:46 PM
            Big difference in killing an assistant while on a weekend fling, then trying to cover it up..........And an accident when you're a kid...........You're going to have to do better than that........
            Somehow I knew Republicans would differentiate between Ted Kennedy's vehicular accident where an innocent person was killed, and Laura Bush's vehicular accident where an innocent person was killed.

Comment

I can't believe this is happening.

oh yes I can.
              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Mar 21 2004, 09:50 PM
                i'm just saying that both people committed vehicular manslaughter.
                Huh?

Comment

It's an article of faith for you, isn't it Kah?
                  And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

Comment

for the record, I don't like Ted.

let's quit acting like Repubs are angels.

and if you don't like the fact that I brought it up, quit talking about Clinton everytime I criticize Bush.

EDIT. This whole thing is distasteful, I don't know why I needed to pick a fight.
                    Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by kah2523+Mar 21 2004, 09:50 PM-->
                      QUOTE (kah2523 @ Mar 21 2004, 09:50 PM)

Blue,

You guys just can't get over the moral authority forfeited with the slavish defense of Slick Willie, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by kah2523+Mar 21 2004, 09:50 PM-->
                        QUOTE (kah2523 @ Mar 21 2004, 09:50 PM)
                        Working...
                        X