X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeley Going to Dolphins

Damn.

PGrote: Why that reaction?

Here's a link. Miami gives up an undisclosed draft pick: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-fee...la-sports-front

Comment

It's a third rounder.

I was hoping we could ship Warner there.

Comment

Ahh, okay.

I like the move for Miami but then, I'm higher on Feeley than most.

I wonder if he's taking Heather Mitts to Miami with him.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Feb 21 2004, 05:46 PM
          PGrote: Why that reaction?

Here's a link. Miami gives up an undisclosed draft pick: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-fee...la-sports-front
          I listen to what yo have to say Dev.

I was holding out hope that some strange sequence of events would of landed him here.
          Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Lazy:

I'm glad SOMEONE listens to what I have to say!

I just think Feeley has that quality about him. He may not always be pretty but he just finds a way to win and make his teammates believe. I don't think that would be enough for the majority of Rams fans though. They've grown so used to the offensive show that they couldn't settle for a game manager. Hell, they weren't happy with Bulger even though they were scoring almost 30 points a game with him.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Feb 21 2004, 05:54 PM
              Lazy:

I'm glad SOMEONE listens to what I have to say!

I just think Feeley has that quality about him. He may not always be pretty but he just finds a way to win and make his teammates believe. I don't think that would be enough for the majority of Rams fans though. They've grown so used to the offensive show that they couldn't settle for a game manager. Hell, they weren't happy with Bulger even though they were scoring almost 30 points a game with him.
              I don't know enough about Feely, but I agreed with alot of your Tom Brady article(website) and what yo have said on here.

Unfortunately, short of martz being canned, I don't think t his team will win a SB soon. Feely or no Feely.
              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Not a chance.
                And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

I don't see how Feely is more than marginally better than Griese or Fiedler. Maybe I'm wrong...

Best,
                  Ryan

Comment

Working...
                  X