Buying my one year old a girl a new dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying my one year old a girl a new dress

My daughter turned 1 last Sunday so this Thursday I went to buy her a new dress. I, her father, had never bought her anything to wear. She received so many clothes from her baby shower and her four aunts constantly buy her clothes so there really has been or is no need for me to buy something for her. I just wanted to do it because I am her father. Went shopping at the Gap kids - I figure a mid level kids retailer.

$20.00 Dress with matching panties.
    $12.00 - Shoes to match the dress
    $10.00 - Hat to match the dress
    $ 8.00 - Purse to match the dress
    $ 5.00 - Long sleeve white T - Shirt
    $ 5.00 - Tights

$60.00 - Total

And she is 1. I tell you it's all that accessorizing that makes women mad.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Why does a one-year-old need a purse?

Comment

or a hat? Save that for later and save yourself some green
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

I hear you fellows - but its one thing to think about it now and another when you're at the store - It all looks so good together and you don't know what your doing. It was a first time experience - I will do better next time.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala@Mar 21 2004, 12:10 PM
          I hear you fellows - but its one thing to think about it now and another when you're at the store - It all looks so good together and you don't know what your doing. It was a first time experience - I will do better next time.
          Geez, is everyone around here turning into a metro? Yesterday we had Gonzo and his "divine mint juleps," now Schwa's telling us how great the outfit looked. Man.

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala@Mar 21 2004, 12:10 PM
            Quick! Someone get this guy a beer and the latest issue of Throb -- we're losing him!

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

kids' clothes are cute, but you have to be sure that you realize just how long the kiddie will be able to wear teh outfit before outgrowing it.
              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

My wife just said I ain't no metro thank you very much.

I will take that beer though.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

and another thing--does the daughter like hats? I know when my nephews were that age if something was on their heads they ripped em right off.
                  Sponsor of:
                  Brian Elliott
                  Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                  5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

If you had to ask your wife then you are a metro.
                    Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

that's kinda cute/scary to hear a guy buy all that for a 1 yr old because it all goes together. but of course by the time she's 16, he'll be saying "don't you have that already". my father used to think i was cute and bought me stuff, til it started to get expensive. he now tries to gives me $10 to buy shoes!!! but at least maybe one day when you realize she has 20 pairs of shoes, you'll understand why.

but, hey a $20 dress with matching underwear, i only wish i could find that!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X