Need Help Finding an Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Finding an Image

A couple of years ago, a friend of mine sent me an image -- one of those popular parodies of the insprirational posters. Apparently I deleted it.

It was titled FAILURE and had a picture of Kevin Dyson with his hand outstretched reaching for the goalline.

The caption at the bottom was, "When Giving It Your Best Just Isn't Enough."

By a miracle, does anyone have this image? IF not, could some of you guys who are excellent at digging up images from the Internet look for it?

I have searched for it, but haven't been able to find it. But some of you guys are better at that than I am.

Here's a similar one, just to give you an idea.

When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

i don't know where that is, but i love despair.com
    Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 21 2004, 10:32 AM
      A couple of years ago, a friend of mine sent me an image -- one of those popular parodies of the insprirational posters. Apparently I deleted it.

It was titled FAILURE and had a picture of Kevin Dyson with his hand outstretched reaching for the goalline.

The caption at the bottom was, "When Giving It Your Best Just Isn't Enough."

By a miracle, does anyone have this image? IF not, could some of you guys who are excellent at digging up images from the Internet look for it?

I have searched for it, but haven't been able to find it. But some of you guys are better at that than I am.

Here's a similar one, just to give you an idea.

Here ya go Winston

You're welcome.

Mr. G

Comment

You are the man!

Thank you very, very much. I knew someone here would be able to help me.
        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Working...
        X