Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD
    replied
    The Pac-10 was awful this year. It's surprising, because most years, I think the Pac-10 has the most quality teams. This year, I think Stanford was the only truly quality team.

Here's hoping the Big 10 is done by tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• davel
    replied
    Isn't Pacific still in.............Although I expect they will be out tomorrow...........

But I agree..........Stanford and Gonzaga were over-rated..........Bit how do you not give a high seed to a team with only one loss.............

Leave a comment:

• kah2523
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Schwahalala@Mar 20 2004, 08:38 PM
    the great prostitution state of Nevada
    I saw a brothel attached to a truck stop in Lathrop Wells, Nevada.

While I was having a sandwich, some hooker who must have been at least fifty years old walked past me to use the truck stop bathroom.

It was disturbing.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Sparrow
    replied
    Originally posted by Schwahalala@Mar 20 2004, 08:38 PM
    Washington and Arizona out in the first round - Stanford out in the Second Round and for Good Measure - Gonzaga out leaving the great prostitution state of Nevada to carry the west coast banner. Oh how the mighty have fallen - no tyus edney these days.
    I still consider Texas to be a west team

Leave a comment:

• Schwahalala
    started a topic Pac 10 all done

Pac 10 all done

Washington and Arizona out in the first round - Stanford out in the Second Round and for Good Measure - Gonzaga out leaving the great prostitution state of Nevada to carry the west coast banner. Oh how the mighty have fallen - no tyus edney these days.
Working...
X