Pac 10 all done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac 10 all done

Washington and Arizona out in the first round - Stanford out in the Second Round and for Good Measure - Gonzaga out leaving the great prostitution state of Nevada to carry the west coast banner. Oh how the mighty have fallen - no tyus edney these days.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Originally posted by Schwahalala@Mar 20 2004, 08:38 PM
    Washington and Arizona out in the first round - Stanford out in the Second Round and for Good Measure - Gonzaga out leaving the great prostitution state of Nevada to carry the west coast banner. Oh how the mighty have fallen - no tyus edney these days.
    I still consider Texas to be a west team
    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala@Mar 20 2004, 08:38 PM
      the great prostitution state of Nevada
      I saw a brothel attached to a truck stop in Lathrop Wells, Nevada.

While I was having a sandwich, some hooker who must have been at least fifty years old walked past me to use the truck stop bathroom.

It was disturbing.

Comment

Isn't Pacific still in.............Although I expect they will be out tomorrow...........

But I agree..........Stanford and Gonzaga were over-rated..........Bit how do you not give a high seed to a team with only one loss.............
        AKA reddevil
        AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

The Pac-10 was awful this year. It's surprising, because most years, I think the Pac-10 has the most quality teams. This year, I think Stanford was the only truly quality team.

Here's hoping the Big 10 is done by tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X