A Peek In the Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Peek In the Box

Every month or so I wander back over to the old place to see if there's a heartbeat and tonight's visit reflects a bunch of unfamiliar monikers posting with single, or in some cases, double diget responses.

Down at the end of the first page though there is a shocking response number...FOUR DIGETS.....it dates back to 5 months ago when a bunch of us were still on there.

The author? The man you love or hate..........our own J.D. with the "David Bell - World Series Hero" thread.

Man, still on the first page there.

J.D.? You're taking longer to get into the grave than Franco.

I wandered over last night as well. I posted to a couple threads.

Looks like JD is still a bit a reg though.
    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Lode,

My agents tell me when we're being called out.
      And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

I bump that thread to show the new guys what ann ass JD is. Works everytime. And pisses off the old Nazi in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by STLCeltic@Mar 20 2004, 11:39 AM
          I bump that thread to show the new guys what ann ass JD is. Works everytime. And pisses off the old Nazi in the process.
          Are you on the list?

Comment

Just ends up showing what an ass you are..............
            AKA reddevil
            AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by davel+Mar 20 2004, 01:27 PM-->
              QUOTE (davel @ Mar 20 2004, 01:27 PM)

Wouldn't it rock to be a World Series hero?

It would be almost as cool as getting admonished by Gibby, you know?
              Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

You seem to be doing a good job of that over there StlazzwipeCeltic.
                Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

How about a Juke Box Hero, with stars in his eyes!!
                  The Redman

Sponsorship Available
                  Official Sponsor of Rafael Furcal

Comment

>>Just ends up showing what an ass you are..............<<

As if any person with sense couldn't see what a dickless moron Celtic is.
                    And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

• Working...
                      X