JD DREW ARTICLE IN SI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JD DREW ARTICLE IN SI

it basically says that people rip on Drew for being soft because he's a Christian. That if he weren't so devoted to God, nobody would care that he's soft.

I don't think i've ever read a bigger piece of horse shit. I can't even recall a thread where JD Drew and God were even mentioned in the same thread.
    Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Sounds like J.D. and Kurt Warner spent too much time hanging out together the last couple years.

Comment

My favorite line...

"Do we miss him?" one Cardinal recently said of Drew. "I don't think anyone really does."
      I read the same article, but I didn't make the link you did, bigJOE....

For me, it was more of a 'passion for the game' issue....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I think JDs soft because hes probably a homo. Not that theres anything wrong with that. Also does he have any retard kids. That makes players soft homos when theyve gotta look after retard kids all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Raul Duke@Mar 19 2004, 06:30 PM
          I think JDs soft because hes probably a homo. Not that theres anything wrong with that. Also does he have any retard kids. That makes players soft homos when theyve gotta look after retard kids all day.
          007, clean this board up man.

Get rid of these trolls
          Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Ban Raul NOW
            Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow+Mar 19 2004, 06:38 PM-->
              QUOTE (JackSparrow @ Mar 19 2004, 06:38 PM)

Originally posted by 007@Mar 19 2004, 05:50 PM
              My favorite line...

"Do we miss him?" one Cardinal recently said of Drew. "I don't think anyone really does."

yeah, i know that's what it was supposed to be about. but i also saw it as whining on drew's part, and Pearlman helping him whine.
              Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Raul is a radny. Get rid of him, please.
                When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Anti-Gonzo-Wang here's got some good points...
                  . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
                  -mike
                  mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by 007@Mar 19 2004, 05:50 PM
                    My favorite line...

It came in the mail yesterday and I read it while relaxing on the toilet this morning.

The ONLY thing that struck me as odd is that he ONLY seemed to show some fire when the 'religion' subject was brought up............and, the premise of that was rather vague and baseless anyway. No 'names' were named. Including the bit that implied that some players wouldn't miss him.

A boring read at best.

Comment

I have NEVER heard ANYTHING about him and religion at ALL.

I wonder if he is working the Bible belt Atlanta crowd?
                      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Pick up this week's S.I. It's the 'profound' part of the article.

Comment

DaLode,

Didi you read tyhe srticle on Japanese players yet? Good stuff.

Puff piece on Nancy.

He's such a pussy.
                          His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
                          Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

Who's watching you?
                            I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

• Working...
                              X