Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else

long island ice teas for lunch? No?

I hear Sundeckers calling my name. I'll buy you a beer if you make it on down. Otherwise, have a good weekend.

I'm going to Chicago this weekend so I probably won't be around until Monday -- unless I take the laptop.

Take care everyone.
    "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

I went to Harpo's in Chesterfield for lunch. It was hard not to partake in a couple of frosty cold libations while the hoops were on. The bartender there was smokin' hot. Her name was Kelly I think.
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Originally posted by FAR52@Mar 19 2004, 02:06 PM

I hear Sundeckers calling my name. I'll buy you a beer if you make it on down. Otherwise, have a good weekend.

I'm going to Chicago this weekend so I probably won't be around until Monday -- unless I take the laptop.

Take care everyone.
      even a liberal like myself?
      Are you on the list?

Comment

FAR--

If you don't mind me asking...whatcha doing up this way?

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Mar 19 2004, 02:14 PM
          I went to Harpo's in Chesterfield for lunch. It was hard not to partake in a couple of frosty cold libations while the hoops were on. The bartender there was smokin' hot. Her name was Kelly I think.
          Huh. Kelly @ Harpo's in Chesterfield.

I'll be there in an hour.
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

She said she was working until 4:30 and then back tonight. Wearing a white tanktop. Boobs hanging out all over the place.

Can't miss her.

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan@Mar 19 2004, 02:19 PM
              She said she was working until 4:30 and then back tonight. Wearing a white tanktop. Boobs hanging out all over the place.

Can't miss her.
              good to hear. I like going places with good boobs.
              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

i'm a fan of titays

age range?
                Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by FAR52@Mar 19 2004, 02:06 PM

Take care everyone.
                  Many years ago I bribed 2 young girls who worked for me to work late getting some stuff ready for my trip the next morning...by agreeing to take them directly to the bar where they were meeting their boyfriends that evening.

When we arrived they asked me to join them for a drink. I agreed and they all ordered Long Island Ice Teas. I kind of smiled as I ordered my White Label and water. Told them they were drinking 'ladies drinks.'

When asked if I'd ever had one I said 'no.'

They proceeded to buy me 3 of them and I inhaled them, said good night and headed to the parking lot.

An hour and a half later I was still looking for my car.

I haven't touched one of those since.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 19 2004, 02:20 PM-->
                    QUOTE (BringBackZezel @ Mar 19 2004, 02:20 PM)

Originally posted by SLUBLUE@Mar 19 2004, 02:20 PM
                    i'm a fan of titays

age range?
                    I'd guess mid 20's, if even that.

Comment

...and that was the second time I got crabs

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan+Mar 19 2004, 02:22 PM-->
                        QUOTE (ElviswasaBluesFan @ Mar 19 2004, 02:22 PM)

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan+Mar 19 2004, 02:22 PM-->
                        QUOTE (ElviswasaBluesFan @ Mar 19 2004, 02:22 PM)

More round than perky. She kept bending over washing cups. You could see practically to her navel. I wasn't even sure what games were on TV.

Comment

• Working...
                          X