Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nomar suffers achilles injury

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1763192

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Guess he should have signed that deal they first offered him last year.

Comment

bummer. who drafted him
      Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

OMG!

My offline draft is going today and I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO PLAY AROUND AND CHANGE STUFF!

Nother losing season for CG.

Dammit.
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Curse rolls on.

Eat shit Simmons
          Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Well, folks, you'll be happy to know that I was able to make necessary changes to my order of choices for the autodraft thingy.

I hope to outdraft my opponents again like I did in football.

Life is good.

Comment

He'll probably be back by opening day, CG. Not playing fantasy armchair electronic secondguessing manager here, but why on earth would you dump him?
              Official sponsor of the baseball gods and other missalaneous stuff.

Comment

No no, see, I change my picks based on my mood and stuff. The last time I even changed anything was before vaca. I didn't drop Nomar.

Somehow, I must have been in an Angels mood or loooking to antagonize their fans in my league cos I had a bunch of angels too high.

Everything is right with the world now and the draft got moved til next friday anyway.

I have to say that I am very happpy with how I have things now.

They pick mostly AL people anyway, so I always do okay, but last year I only played with my order once or twice. This time I have messed with it more than 4 times!

Comment

If anyone would like a good example of baseball savvy and stellar drafting, they may want to check out a team called the Loathsome Turnds in the baseball simulation league.
                  I'm always right.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Mar 19 2004, 03:35 PM
                    If anyone would like a good example of baseball savvy and stellar drafting, they may want to check out a team called the Loathsome Turnds in the baseball simulation league.
                    power outage
                    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

shoulda traded for A-rod.
                      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Crap. That simulation baseball site is still down. What if my team needs me?
                        I'm always right.

Comment

Working...
                        X