John Gall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Gall

Anyone notice what a great Spring this guy is having? He just continues to hit the ball everywhere he goes.

Does anyone think he could be our everyday left fielder? Or is more likely trade bait -- in an effort to get us a LF or 2nd baseman?

On a side note, So's numbers look pretty good as well. He might actually get a bench spot this year.

Thanks
    "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

It has to be asked:

Who is John Gall?
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

I think I heard that Gall's glove really sucks.

I thought his bat looked good when I was there though.
      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 19 2004, 11:03 AM

Couldn't he just buy a better glove from Sports Authority?

It's simply stuff like that that Jocketty/LaRussa don't think of that could really help this franchise.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 19 2004, 11:04 AM-->
          QUOTE (BringBackZezel @ Mar 19 2004, 11:04 AM)

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 19 2004, 11:03 AM

CG:

LF is one of the best spots to hide a bad glove.

Actually, does anyone know how he has been doing in the outfield? I know he has played several games there.

Thanks
          "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Is everything not fine? :(

Comment

TLR said on the radio the other night that Gall "needs a lot of work" when he was asked if Gall could play the OF.He said he won't be playing 1b which is his natural position and I took it to believe he would either be sent to AAA to work on his OF skills or he would be traded.

TLR even said he would make an excellent DH in the AL. Doesn't sound good for Mr. Gall as a Cardinal.
              Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

They could always play Gall at first and move Pujols back to left.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Mar 19 2004, 11:07 AM
                  I'm not sure they want to stress Pujols' arm ever again.

LaRussa was scared everytime a ball went into LF last season.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                  MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                  The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Mar 19 2004, 11:07 AM
                    That's what I thought. If the guy is such a great hitter, what's wrong with that? Unless Pujo's arm is trashed.
                    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

he is shitty defensively, I'd rather he go down to AAA and keep getting at bats and time in the field.

We have So, Ray and KRob can be our platoon.
                      Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan+Mar 19 2004, 11:08 AM-->
                        QUOTE (ElviswasaBluesFan @ Mar 19 2004, 11:08 AM)

Originally posted by ElviswasaBluesFan+Mar 19 2004, 11:08 AM-->
                        QUOTE (ElviswasaBluesFan @ Mar 19 2004, 11:08 AM)

I don't advocate playing Pujols in left but who knows with TLR. He's capable of changing his mind on a daily basis.

Comment

• Working...
                          X