Fair and Biased Media At it Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair and Biased Media At it Again

And everyone wonders why folks seek out Fox News and Rush.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4562064/

you're kidding right...have you checked the accuracy of hannity and limbaugh's books? they are just white jason blairs.
    Are you on the list?

Comment

The difference, as you know, is that they are primarily news analysts.

They analyze and give their opinion on the news.

Just a bit different from the man that burned his "master's" house.
      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Same thing happened recently with the Chicago Trib's foreign correspondent. It's impossible to keep track of these guys. The papers throw a ton of blind trust behind them, and unfortunately, betraying that trust is easier than actually doing your job.

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 19 2004, 10:16 AM
          The difference, as you know, is that they are primarily news analysts.

They analyze and give their opinion on the news.

Just a bit different from the man that burned his "master's" house.
          when they pass things in their books off as facts....and they prove to be false, that's lying.
          Are you on the list?

Comment

This is why I exclusively read the Weekly World News to keep up with current affairs...what do you people think about those creepy space-cats living on Mars? I hope they don't come here and breed with our domestic kitties...
            . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
            -mike
            mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

I agree.

I don't want the domestic feline gene pool corrupted.
              When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

What kind of pointless posting was that? Did anybody notice that the stuff the reporter made up was largely non-political? Is there some kind of magic spell at Fox News to prevent any of their reporters from making things up? And what about Limbaugh? It's not like drug addicts never tell lies.

Comment

Major corperations "cook the books", athletes "enhance" their abilities with artifical stimulates, politicians do the doublespeak. Why are we shocked that these events occur?
                  Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Some of us aren't.
                    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Gee, next thing you know, someone will say that sportswriters sometimes make up interviews...

D'OH!

the Dog

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
                      Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
                      Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

William Randolph Hearst was making up stories to sell newspapers 100 years ago.

Comment

The question is, why do you get SOOOO upset when there is a dishonest media member and not get upset at Enron or the Bill Bennetts of the world?
                          Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Who is "you"

Bill Bennet is a hypocritical putz, and Enron executives can burn in hell.
                            Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Daze,

Don't confuse them with independent thinking.

They'll have to move on to another self-righteous rant.
                              And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Working...
                              X