X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tumbleweeds are clearing....

Moderators: BernieM, mikesmith, STLtoday Forum Moderator
    Users browsing this forum: CardFanInSeattle, jimdune, mr. bad example
    I visit the box at least 2x a week, and this is the most i´ve seen since the exodus.

Maybe too many people had their world rocked.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

It heats up only when we go back. I am thinking about organizing a turnabout day. Where we all go and post for one day - all regular stuff like we never left - and ignore any post directed negatively at us. Then don't come back for a year.
      Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
      God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

and ignore any post directed negatively at us.
        That will never happen

Comment

Must include...

Muff Diving...a sport or not??

Or the Cuh-lassic that got me banned..

"Britney Spears.."

Comment

Originally posted by Schwahalala@Mar 18 2004, 09:37 PM
            It heats up only when we go back. I am thinking about organizing a turnabout day. Where we all go and post for one day - all regular stuff like we never left - and ignore any post directed negatively at us. Then don't come back for a year.
            that would actually be pretty funny...however...the servers would explode.
            Are you on the list?

Comment

I'm up for anything involving Britney Spears.
              When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

As a joke (of course) several weeks ago i created the username Jack Mehoff. My first post was a friendly one, just stated that i was a new member and loved the forum. Nothing derogatory or anything. Next time i logged in i was informed that i was banned. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Chesterfield Cat@Mar 18 2004, 09:43 PM
                  As a joke (of course) several weeks ago i created the username Jack Mehoff. My first post was a friendly one, just stated that i was a new member and loved the forum. Nothing derogatory or anything. Next time i logged in i was informed that i was banned. LOL
                  Chesh..

Try these...

Buster Hyman...

Connie Lingus...

Phelan McGroin...

Smitty isnt smart enough to figure those out...

Comment

Phelan McGroin.......

Wang already has that one here
                    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 18 2004, 09:45 PM
                      Buster Hyman...

Best one.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 18 2004, 09:46 PM
                        Phelan McGroin.......

Wang already has that one here
                        Jackie-

Actually...that's not me...

Holden McGroin...yes
                        Pat McGroin...yes
                        Tap McGroin...you

Phelan McGroin...I am trying to figure out who it is...it is not me...I think it may be either 007 or Stroker...

Comment

My money is on Stroker.
                          And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

I think we could do it -
                            In hindsight - we are at a much better place because we have more freedom of expression here and I would never want to leave out words like asscake. But we did kind of get our start there.

If I had never said I had better than Brittney - and Wang hadn't started in about her panties - we might still be hemmed up. Mike Smith created a monster - I bet we have a lot more lurkers here looking for sports opinions that write and report on the air than any other site in the area.

I say we call it old home day - Post from 9 am to 6 pm - if there server holds out and then leave. We need to pick a day.
                            Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                            God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

What did Wang say about Brit's panties?

Comment

Working...
                              X