Hey CG, how was Blue Note?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey CG, how was Blue Note?

Hey CG, how was Blue Note? Were you able to make it? Where is the link for your webpage? Your fans want to know.
    RIP Stan the Man
    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
    I miss TLR!

The Blue Note didn't happen because the night we were to go there ... Saturday... my sister HAD to go to this touristy overpriced stupid place that didn't even have a kid's menu for the niece.

The waitress even counted the tip in front of us.

This is why I say that maybe I will just go alone next year and meet up with The Empress and Bristor and whoever else goes too.

I was able to explain that I was right later on, but my sister can be defensive sometimes so I couldn't be too honest.

Are you mad at me? I meant to make it up and go Sunday, but Bristor and Empress wanted to go to the Thirsty Turtle (which was right across the street from my hotel....). And I really liked the TT a lot.

Just know I had a crappy Saturday night.

Oh the webpage. Well, see I need the digital camera to get the rest of the pics. That was going to be dropped off at my house yesterday. When they got here at 8pm, I had already been asleep for an hour.

SO, once I get the stupid camera, I get to put the pics on teh computer and then I get to upload it to the site and then I get to send out links.

I won't get it tonight. I might try to get it going at work tomorrow. Don't tell the boss.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 18 2004, 07:21 PM

Are you mad at me? I meant to make it up and go Sunday, but Bristor and Empress wanted to go to the Thirsty Turtle (which was right across the street from my hotel....). And I really liked the TT a lot.

Are you kidding me? Me, mad at you? NEVER! You're the one that lost out on the best ribs in the world! Just kidding. I'm sure you will make it next year. Sorry to hear you had a crappy Sat. night. I guess we all have our crosses to bear, now don't we? Looking forward to the pictures and website.
      RIP Stan the Man
      I miss TLR!

Comment

I ran out of space on there.

I will get it soon though.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalgirl@Mar 19 2004, 09:06 AM
          I ran out of space on there.

I will get it soon though.
          ???????? What does that mean? Ran out of space on where?
          RIP Stan the Man
          I miss TLR!

Comment

I took way too many pics. Can't get them all on as it is.

Comment

Working...
            X