Don't look for me in the Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't look for me in the Finals

What an asscake I am. I forgot to make my picks in the lounge tournament. Just put me down for 0! How embarrassing, I almost feel like a Jack Swallow!
    RIP Stan the Man
    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
    I miss TLR!

Originally posted by jhuegy@Mar 18 2004, 06:59 PM
    What an asscake I am. I forgot to make my picks in the lounge tournament. Just put me down for 0! How embarrassing, I almost feel like a Jack Swallow!
    pwned!!

Sparrow...what an asstart..

Comment

Join the club JH. I've been home sick the past 2 days, and forgot about it also.

If I'd have done remotely well, though, it would have been attributable only to luck.
      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by jhuegy@Mar 18 2004, 06:59 PM
        Ditto for me.

I went to set 'em today because I forgot... and Fuck... some games were already going on....

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Yeah...I did the same...forgot the noon tipoffs were ET though.
          " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Hell, I signed up for that last week and thought "Oh, I have plenty of time to research so I can kick everyones ass".
            RIP Stan the Man
            The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
            I miss TLR!

Comment

fuck ya'll
              Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Working...
              X