Went and saw a preview of The Girl Next Door,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went and saw a preview of The Girl Next Door,

It was pretty funny. The girl from 24 was very hot in it. Only disappointment was that she didn't do any full frontal. Nice shot of her in a thong though :P . I read that they were trying to make a present day risky business and I'd say they succeeded only this is funnier. Not as raunchy as you might think from the subject matter. All in all I give it about a 7.5 an a 10 point scale. Check it out.
    "They misunderestimated me."
    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Originally posted by matt75@Feb 21 2004, 01:43 PM
    It was pretty funny. The girl from 24 was very hot in it. Only disappointment was that she didn't do any full frontal. Nice shot of her in a thong though :P . I read that they were trying to make a present day risky business and I'd say they succeeded only this is funnier. Not as raunchy as you might think from the subject matter. All in all I give it about a 7.5 an a 10 point scale. Check it out.
    Elisha Cuthbert is smoking hot, but unless this movie involves copious amounts of nudity, I'll wait for it to pop up on HBO.

Comment

There's a lot of nudity. Just not from her. It was a lot better overall movie than I expected it to be. I think a lot of people will be surprised. I'm not saying it's Oscar worthy or anything but it is at least as good as American Pie.
      "They misunderestimated me."
      Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
      -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

All nudity is bad and should be banned.

Comment

Along the same lines (meaning, silly plot lines about sex), I think I'm going to see Eurotrip tonight.

And yes, Elisha Cuthbert is smoking hot. She's the cover girl on the new Maxim:

Comment

Working...
          X