Computer Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Cases

I know this was asked fairly recently, but I couldn't find the thread. If you want to post the link or give me your opinions I'd appreciate it.

I'm looking to build using a mid-tower size, and I used to think I wanted aluminum, but now I don't care and would rather spend the $ on components. Thanks all.

Decent case for $36

If you don't like that one, look around newegg. Thay have a ton of reasonably priced cases.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

That's a nice deal WITH the PS. Thanks BBZ. You ever use the PowMax cases? They very loud?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 18 2004, 11:17 AM
        That's a nice deal WITH the PS. Thanks BBZ. You ever use the PowMax cases? They very loud?
        I haven't used PowMax cases, but I've heard their powersupplies are sketchy.

You may want to consider a different case from a good power supply company like Enermax, Antec or Fortron.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Good tip, thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X