Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Qaeda endorses Bush

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...dc&e=2&ncid=721

I am breaking my own "don't start non-sports threads" rule, because this is just too bizarre.

If you vote Bush, the terrorists win. They said so.

Great article kah.

That really is strange. They are completely correct, of course, but strange.

WE WANT BUSH TO WIN

The statement said it supported President Bush (news - web sites) in his reelection campaign, and would prefer him to win in November rather than the Democratic candidate John Kerry (news - web sites), as it was not possible to find a leader "more foolish than you (Bush), who deals with matters by force rather than with wisdom."

In comments addressed to Bush, the group said:

"Kerry will kill our nation while it sleeps because he and the Democrats have the cunning to embellish blasphemy and present it to the Arab and Muslim nation as civilization."

"Because of this we desire you (Bush) to be elected."

The group said its cells were ready for another attack and time was running out for allies of the United States.

"Whose turn is it next? Will it be Japan or America, or Italy, Britain or Oslo or Australia?" the statement said, adding Pakistan and Saudi Arabia were also targets.

The group is named after Muhammed Atef, also known as Abu Hafs, a close bin Laden aide killed in the U.S.-led war in Afghanistan (news - web sites).
    2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Catherine Bell's tits look just incredible.

Comment

It all makes sense. It explains why the Bush family has been in cahoots with Saudi royals and the bin Laden family for three generations.
        2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

"more foolish than you (Bush), who deals with matters by force rather than with wisdom."
          Ok Al-Qaeda, keep lecturing us on using force to get your point across.
          Goulet!

Comment

Fuck these terrorists...

The more bullshix they spew...the more pizzed the public becomes...

Actually...I think they say one thing...but secretly want the inverse...

I hope we continue taking it to the prix...and send them to see Allah once and for all

Comment

maybe it's a splinter sect, but this wackjob is not Al Queda. They don't operate like this.
              The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

This is what many of us have been trying to implore to Bush supporters for two long years now. As long as we continue to "fight" these people and invade their homeland, they will always fight back. IT WILL NEVER END.
                *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by dhaab@Mar 17 2004, 07:40 PM
                  This is what many of us have been trying to implore to Bush supporters for two long years now. As long as we continue to "fight" these people and invade their homeland, they will always fight back. IT WILL NEVER END.
                  I'm a registered Democrat, I'm not a terribly big fan of George Bush, and with each passing day I become more disenfranchised with what we're doing in the Middle East; but if you think that pulling out of Iraq will somehow protect us from further terrorist activity then you're just plain naive.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor:
                  Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
                  The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
                  Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

Allah is always going to be pissed at us for something whether all US citizens are contained in the US or spread out over the planet.

Comment

Well, so much for all those kind folks on here that said that the terrorists were scared and intimidated by Bush.

They laugh at him just like many of us in the states do, apparently.
                      “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Mar 17 2004, 08:14 PM
                        Well, so much for all those kind folks on here that said that the terrorists were scared and intimidated by Bush.

They laugh at him just like many of us in the states do, apparently.
                        Razzy-

Did you ever learn that sometime people laugh when they are nervous or afraid??

These terrorists are saying one thing...but pretty sure they do not want Bush re-elected...even you can admit that...

Comment

You know, it's not as illogical as it sounds.

Al Qaeda had two principal objectives before 9/11: force the USA out of Saudi Arabia, and remove Saddam Hussein from power. We did both of that for them. And I don't doubt that Bush's invasion of Iraq has done wonders for Al Qaeda recruiting.

I wonder if they can get Mullah Omar to deliver the nominating speech for Dubya at the convention.

And yes, Catherine Bell's tits are incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 17 2004, 05:00 PM
                            Catherine Bell's tits look just incredible.
                            She's got my vote!
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Originally posted by kah2523@Mar 17 2004, 09:29 PM
                              You know, it's not as illogical as it sounds.

Al Qaeda had two principal objectives before 9/11: force the USA out of Saudi Arabia, and remove Saddam Hussein from power. We did both of that for them. And I don't doubt that Bush's invasion of Iraq has done wonders for Al Qaeda recruiting.

I wonder if they can get Mullah Omar to deliver the nominating speech for Dubya at the convention.

And yes, Catherine Bell's tits are incredible.
                              I didn't know you sat in on Al-Qaeda planning meetings.

Everything makes much more sense now.
                              Goulet!

Comment

Working...
                              X