Illinois Vs Murray State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois Vs Murray State

First off, even before the drug incidents, folks like Dukie V and Clark were all picking Murray to win.

Now, after their second best player has been suspended, they are still picking them.

Good luck pressing Dee Brown, seriously.

Anyway, how can they pick a team that schedules SIU-E every year?

That's right, they played SIUE .
    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Not ALL the experts. I'm picking Illinois. But then they'll lose to Cincy.

Comment

Why so harsh?
      It's not like they lost to Belmont or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 17 2004, 03:37 PM
        First off, even before the drug incidents, folks like Dukie V and Clark were all picking Murray to win.

Now, after their second best player has been suspended, they are still picking them.

Good luck pressing Dee Brown, seriously.

Anyway, how can they pick a team that schedules SIU-E every year?

That's right, they played SIUE .
        didn't hear about that? murray state player was suspended, or Illini guy?
        Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

Comment

Originally posted by bigJOE@Mar 17 2004, 03:43 PM
          didn't hear about that? murray state player was suspended, or Illini guy?
          MSU guy

Comment

Illinois will definitely win.

Comment

Believe it or not, there are other "experts" in this country besides those working for ESPN. I realize that may be hard for some folks to understand or even comprehend , but it is true.

I looked at a few on The Sporting News website and they picked Illinois into the sweet 16. One of them, Mike Decourcy really knows his shit, if you ask me. Also, the two college b-ball writers for Sports Illustrated pick them into the sweet 16.
              I don't think they'll have any problems with Murray St..
              *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

Originally posted by dhaab@Mar 17 2004, 05:43 PM
                Believe it or not, there are other "experts" in this country besides those working for ESPN. I realize that may be hard for some folks to understand or even comprehend , but it is true.
                Perhaps you think "clark" works at espn?

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow+Mar 17 2004, 10:08 PM-->
                  QUOTE (JackSparrow @ Mar 17 2004, 10:08 PM)

Murray St does not match up well at all against Illinois especially with this drug suspension. Illinois will beat them easily. Now the next round, Cincy will be tough. They have crap to deal with too with Whaley coming back to the team.

No one is picking Louisiana Lafayette. I think they will be in the sweet sixteen.

Comment

Originally posted by thetorch@Mar 17 2004, 10:50 PM
                    No one is picking Louisiana Lafayette. I think they will be in the sweet sixteen.
                    Not true, I am picking LA-Lafayette

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenotebacker@Mar 17 2004, 03:39 PM
                      Not ALL the experts. I'm picking Illinois. But then they'll lose to Cincy.
                      Yep.

Comment

I could definitely see Murray State beating Illinois but that suspension will be enough to prevent it from happening.

Cincinnati is the annual choke artist team. They go down in the first weekend almost every year and I expect them to be done by the end of Sunday again this year.

Comment

• Working...
                          X