Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizzou fans

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2004/Sp...Predictions.htm

Also take solace in that Pinkel actually knows Xs and Os.
    Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Good gravy. Predictions don't give me a warm fuzzy when it comes to Mizzou!
      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by TTB@Mar 17 2004, 10:21 AM
        Also take solace in that Pinkel actually knows Xs and Os.
        I don't think Pinkel is a great x's and o's coach. That's the only problem I have with him and that's why I wonder if he can get us to a BCS game. I think he's so good at everything else, we'll make a bowl game, sometimes good bowl games, but I don't think we are going to be elite. I just don't agree with his play calling. Perfect example was abandoning the run after we ran over Arkansas in our first possession in Shreveport. We had our foot on their throat early, and took it off. They had no answer.
        Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

I take solace in the fact that I won't have to watch this Mizzou basketball team again. I can't figure out if they underachieved or just weren't as talented as we all thought. Billy Packer, who I can't stand, talks about a player's or team's "basketball IQ." I think Missouri's basketball IQ, including the coach, was borderline mentally challenged. They just played stupid.
          "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
          --Albert Einstein

Comment

after this horrible B-ball season, I appreciate the information. MIzzou picked first, I doubt it will happen, but Im not complaining. Thanks for the post.
            Official Sponsor of Steven Jackson
            ---------------------------
            North County born and raised.
            ----------------------------
            Go Navy!
            ----------------------------
            http://www.freewebs.com/big_dawg160/
            (Nude pics!) Actually my CD, DVD, Book collection.

Comment

I'm skeptical too. I really think Nebraska can turn it around under Callahan (don't laugh).. They ahve to replace Lords who was undervalued as a QB, but that defense is remarkable and returns mostly everobody. We have to travel to Lincoln this time too, and I gurantee they won't forget our fans tearing down the goalposts.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan@Mar 17 2004, 10:38 AM
                I take solace in the fact that I won't have to watch this Mizzou basketball team again...Billy Packer, who I can't stand....borderline mentally challenged.....
                Agree on all points.

I've seen bad basketball teams, but this team was worse than bad. They SUCKED!

Good f-ing riddance.

I wonder what they have in the tank for next year. Too bad you can't go out and buy a few players to stock that new arena with.

Or maybe....you can?

Get to work Quin.

Comment

Originally posted by dvyyyyyy@Mar 17 2004, 10:24 AM
                  Good gravy. Predictions don't give me a warm fuzzy when it comes to Mizzou!
                  hey...it worked for them bef......wait.....

no it didn't.
                  Are you on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU+Mar 17 2004, 10:37 AM-->
                    QUOTE (BurnKU @ Mar 17 2004, 10:37 AM)

Originally posted by TTB+Mar 17 2004, 07:53 PM-->
                    QUOTE (TTB @ Mar 17 2004, 07:53 PM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2004, 10:37 AM

Originally posted by BurnKU+Mar 17 2004, 08:09 PM-->
                    QUOTE (BurnKU @ Mar 17 2004, 08:09 PM)
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2004, 07:53 PM
                    Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2004, 10:37 AM