Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am assuming you can hear the sigh of relief through my laptop. Money was starting to get tight with me putting a down payment out for the home I'm currently building. So 28 days after hearing that it would close, it finally will. No one has to hear me bitch and moan about it anymore. Unless of course, they screw me over again today.
    "They misunderestimated me."
    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Originally posted by matt75@Mar 17 2004, 09:59 AM
    I am assuming you can hear the sigh of relief through my laptop. Money was starting to get tight with me putting a down payment out for the home I'm currently building. So 28 days after hearing that it would close, it finally will. No one has to hear me bitch and moan about it anymore. Unless of course, they screw me over again today.
    Congrats!
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Yeah, those lowest in 45 year interest rates under the Bush Admin are really screwing you over.

If you would have bought your house during the Carter admin, that might open up your eyes!

Comment

Congrats Matt. I'm sure the citizens of your fair city feel much safer now that you've stopped incessantly cleaning your rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Arch Card@Mar 17 2004, 10:01 AM
          Yeah, those lowest in 45 year interest rates under the Bush Admin are really screwing you over.

If you would have bought your house during the Carter admin, that might open up your eyes!
          Where the fuck did that come from?
          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Does the wife know yet or are you going to give her a heart attack?
            RIP Stan the Man
            The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
            I miss TLR!

Comment

Originally posted by Arch Card@Mar 17 2004, 10:01 AM

How are you turning this political? Fuck off, I'm selling my house, it has nothing to do with Bush, Kerry or anyone else. Jesus, can we have 5 minutes without all of the political bullshit? You're ruining my good mood.
              "They misunderestimated me."
              Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
              -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by matt75+Mar 17 2004, 10:02 AM-->
                QUOTE (matt75 @ Mar 17 2004, 10:02 AM)

BBZ, boy are you quick with those cartoons. p.s. Love the Betty Boop fucking!
                RIP Stan the Man
                The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                I miss TLR!

Comment

Sorry I'm ruining your mood.

If interest rates weren't this low, your house either would not sell, or sell for about 20% less.

You're the one with the vacant picture of Bush on your post.

Comment

rounding the corner to completion. the finish line is in sight.

continued luck and congratulations.
                    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by jhuegy@Mar 17 2004, 10:05 AM
                      BBZ, boy are you quick with those cartoons. p.s. Love the Betty Boop fucking!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 17 2004, 10:03 AM-->
                        QUOTE (BringBackZezel @ Mar 17 2004, 10:03 AM)
                        Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2004, 10:02 AM

Yeah the Bush economy really sucks. Its just wiping you out, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by matt75@Mar 17 2004, 10:07 AM
                          ... In more pleasant news the wife nows this house is closing but still has no idea about the one I'm building. I took her to see the model under the guise of a preview for a client. She liked the area and the options in the model. All of which for the most part I had included in the house.
                          That's awesome that you've kept it secret from her...and big congrats again for selling the house.

Comment

• Working...
                            X