X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 007+Apr 6 2004, 09:37 PM-->
    QUOTE (007 @ Apr 6 2004, 09:37 PM)

Originally posted by Nebulous_Blue+Apr 6 2004, 09:41 PM-->
    QUOTE (Nebulous_Blue @ Apr 6 2004, 09:41 PM)
    Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2004, 09:38 PM
    Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2004, 11:37 PM

I guess tonite's show could be delayed of missed, eh?

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Huh?
      Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Originally posted by CSD@Apr 13 2004, 03:41 PM
        Huh?
        Presidential news conference is tonite @ 730, isn't it? That could delay the start or move the show off entirely.....

I gotta know in order to tape it...

Comment

All I have to say, is if Bushie boy breaks into my 24, there will be hell to pay.
          "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. "
          -- Dennis, Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Comment

Are you serious?????

DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Comment

Originally posted by CSD@Apr 13 2004, 03:46 PM
              Are you serious?????

DAMN DAMN DAMN!
              I think he has a press conference tonite scheduled @ 830 EDT....I know 'Idol' fans are pissed...

Comment

According to the fox.com website, what was supposed to be tonights episode of '24' will be shown on Sunday at the same time as normal (9 Eastern/8 Central).

American Idol has had both their shows pushed back one day.
                Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

American Idol and 24 isn't on tonight here. :angry:

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownBluesFan@Apr 13 2004, 04:49 PM
                    According to the fox.com website, what was supposed to be tonights episode of '24' will be shown on Sunday at the same time as normal (9 Eastern/8 Central).

American Idol has had both their shows pushed back one day.
                    That sucks because now I have a conflict with the Sopranos!

BUSH SUCKS! :angry:

Comment

April 13 presidential press conference forces FOX to shuffle 'American Idol' broadcast schedule

By Steve Rogers, 04/12/2004
                      President Bush has succeeded in doing what rival networks have been trying to do for months -- knock FOX's top-rated American Idol series off the airwaves.

The White House announced this afternoon that President George W. Bush will hold a televised press conference on Tuesday, April 13, beginning at 8:30 PM ET, a move that sent Fox programmers scrambling to reschedule Tuesday's planned American Idol and created new head-to-head programming aftershocks for the other networks -- most notably CBS and its hit Survivor series.

Not willing to lose broadcasts of two of its most popular shows, FOX has announced that Tuesday's American Idol and 24 episodes have been rescheduled for later in the week, with Idol's Tuesday and Wednesday broadcasts shifting to Wednesday and Thursday and 24 moving to next Sunday evening.
                      "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. "
                      -- Dennis, Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Comment

Originally posted by Nebulous_Blue@Apr 13 2004, 03:51 PM
                        April 13 presidential press conference forces FOX to shuffle 'American Idol' broadcast schedule

President Bush has succeeded in doing what rival networks have been trying to do for months -- knock FOX's top-rated American Idol series off the airwaves.

The White House announced this afternoon that President George W. Bush will hold a televised press conference on Tuesday, April 13, beginning at 8:30 PM ET, a move that sent Fox programmers scrambling to reschedule Tuesday's planned American Idol and created new head-to-head programming aftershocks for the other networks -- most notably CBS and its hit Survivor series.

Not willing to lose broadcasts of two of its most popular shows, FOX has announced that Tuesday's American Idol and 24 episodes have been rescheduled for later in the week, with Idol's Tuesday and Wednesday broadcasts shifting to Wednesday and Thursday and 24 moving to next Sunday evening.
                        OH MY GOD!!!!!
                        If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Nebulous_Blue@Apr 13 2004, 03:51 PM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

So now Alias, 24, and The Sopranos are all going to be on at the same time.

This is brutal.

Comment

• Working...
                              X