No announcement yet.

'24' Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot how good the score is behind this show.
    There are drugs in the bathroom.

Comment

• So - how was it? Was planning on watching tonight, but neither the wife nor I felt well, so decided to hold off. I remember giving up about half way through season 7 when it just got ridiculous (the White House was taken over due to unknown sewer tunnels or something stupid). Just hoping the time off helped with the writing.
      Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiTownBluesFan View Post
        So - how was it? Was planning on watching tonight, but neither the wife nor I felt well, so decided to hold off. I remember giving up about half way through season 7 when it just got ridiculous (the White House was taken over due to unknown sewer tunnels or something stupid). Just hoping the time off helped with the writing.
        40 minutes in and it's good so far, Jack has yet to speak.

Comment

• It's always an assassination attempt, always.

Comment

• Pretty good start.

Nice to see Catelyn Stark get some more work.

Comment

• Enjoyed it quite a bit...some recognizable plot devices besides the plot line that ESJ pointed out...

And Yvonne Strahovski is still looking good...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
              Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
              -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

• Originally posted by ksbluesfan View Post
                I just completed season 8. Over the past couple of months, I streamed the whole series through Netflix, and I loved it. There were some unbelievable things that happened, and some stupid things too, but overall it was the best thing I've ever seen that was on television. I tried my best to avoid everything about this show over the years because I figured I would buy the DVDs when they came out, so I didn't have to deal with any spoilers. It was such a great show. I'm going to miss it.
                I binge watched on Netflix as well. Loved it. I cried when it ended. I was so excited when the commercial aired during the Super Bowl, May seemed "so far away". Now I have to sit and wait until next week, just like everyone else. *sigh* I just love Jack Bauer.
                Feb. 08, 2005
                Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                Originally posted by Airshark
                NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by East Side Jackalope View Post
                  40 minutes in and it's good so far, Jack has yet to speak.
                  That was the best! Kirstin's bf was watching with me, he was like, "why isn't he talking?" to which I told him, "He's Jack Bauer, he does whatever the hell he wants, and she sure the hell isn't going to talk right now, he has his own agenda".
                  Feb. 08, 2005
                  Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                  Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                  Originally posted by Airshark
                  NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

It's Chris from The Wire!!!!!!!
                    I love Chris from The Wire.
                    Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                    -Barry Goldwater

Comment

• Originally posted by El Birdo 1 View Post
                      I love Chris from The Wire.
                      I was not happy when Jack chocked his ass out in the first 30 minutes. I was yelling at the screen, "Chris ain't no bitch".

Comment

I was not happy when Jack chocked his ass out in the first 30 minutes. I was yelling at the screen, "Chris ain't no bitch".
                        Top 5 Wire character fo sho.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                        -Barry Goldwater

Comment

• Love 24. My only gripe is how unrealistic the Presidential stuff is. It's like no one from 24 ever saw The West Wing.

Really like the cast, though. And how we're all willing to accept the fact that a guy can fly and activate not one but TEN drones from his London apt. Must have a badass high speed internet connection in that dive.
                          Former 2017 OFFICIAL SPONSOR of Braves' Fill-In Matt Adams,
                          Jesus is . . .

Comment

• Pretty good first episode.

Of course, they had 4 years (or however many it was) to work on this thing....

Jack is still the man.. Chloe looks pretty rough, though.

Comment

Working...
                            X