[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/x.gif[/img]

Comment

• QUOTE(Gracie @ Feb 14 2006, 04:48 PM) Quoted post
      [/b][/quote]

Great pic.

I liked that movie!

Comment

• I am rewatching the 10 PM episode from Season 2. Skeet.
        Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
        "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

• This is not in any way a spoiler. That I know of. This is just Kiefer (and possibly his good, good, good friend Jack Daniels....) doing some talking.

Originally posted by "[url=http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds29146.html
          Digital Spy[/url]"]Kiefer Sutherland, who plays the lead Jack Bauer in 24, has said that he thinks the character should die.

The show has achieved massive success since its launch in 2001, but Sutherland says that he is more than willing to kill his character off if it would mean a good ending to the show.

He says: "I'll be happy to die. In fact, it's important to the show that Jack eventually dies. And that he does so when you least expect it.

"I've always said that if there comes a point in the show where to kill Jack is what serves the show best, then so be it, and I think every actor who has been in the show feels the same way about their role."
          God, Kiefer, you're killing me. Now every time it looks like Jack just going to do something routine, I'll be expecting him to blow up.

And if I ever see Jack walking into a bathroom...I know he's not coming back out!
          "It would have been difficult for us to discuss it with his dick in my mouth, so evidently I don't know him that well."

Comment

• Oh nooooessss Tony's been shot!!!
            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

• QUOTE(Gracie @ Feb 15 2006, 04:51 PM) Quoted post

This is not in any way a spoiler. That I know of. This is just Kiefer (and possibly his good, good, good friend Jack Daniels....) doing some talking.

Digital Spy[/url]"]Kiefer Sutherland, who plays the lead Jack Bauer in 24, has said that he thinks the character should die.

The show has achieved massive success since its launch in 2001, but Sutherland says that he is more than willing to kill his character off if it would mean a good ending to the show.

He says: "I'll be happy to die. In fact, it's important to the show that Jack eventually dies. And that he does so when you least expect it.

"I've always said that if there comes a point in the show where to kill Jack is what serves the show best, then so be it, and I think every actor who has been in the show feels the same way about their role."
              God, Kiefer, you're killing me. Now every time it looks like Jack just going to do something routine, I'll be expecting him to blow up.

And if I ever see Jack walking into a bathroom...I know he's not coming back out!
              [/b][/quote]
              He lobbied to have his character die at the end of season 2. He said he felt it was the best/ultimate cliffhanger/ending.
              Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
              Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
              There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
              "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
              "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

• To start next season he's going to choke to death on a pop tart.
                Official Lounge Sponsor:
                Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
                The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
                Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

• 1 disc through season 3, it's kinda boring. Another mole in CTU? Do these guys have any sort of background check whatsoever?

Oh and Chase is a douche. Someone tell me it gets better... like Elisha naked or something.
                  "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

• QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Feb 16 2006, 09:49 PM) Quoted post

1 disc through season 3, it's kinda boring. Another mole in CTU? Do these guys have any sort of background check whatsoever?

Oh and Chase is a douche. Someone tell me it gets better... like Elisha naked or something.
                    [/b][/quote]
                    oh it sure does
                    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
                    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
                    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
                    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
                    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

• Everyone's pissed at Chloe... maybe that's why she has a snappy disposition...
                      "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

• QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Feb 16 2006, 10:24 PM) Quoted post

Everyone's pissed at Chloe... maybe that's why she has a snappy disposition...
                        [/b][/quote]
                        I'd let her snap on me.

Comment

• Chappelle is being a bad ass... "talk to me you son of a bitch" [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

• Yeah, it gets much better. Season 3 has my all time favorite episode in which Chapelle, well...

There is another episode where Jack whacks someone, and it's great!

Comment

• QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Feb 16 2006, 10:24 PM) Quoted post

Everyone's pissed at Chloe... maybe that's why she has a snappy disposition...
                              [/b][/quote]

why do people think chloe is hot? she looks like a bird. disgusting. people see her in a teddy and want to jump her bones. that chick is disgusting.

Comment

• QUOTE(Tazlaz @ Feb 16 2006, 08:04 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Gracie @ Feb 15 2006, 04:51 PM) Quoted post

This is not in any way a spoiler. That I know of. This is just Kiefer (and possibly his good, good, good friend Jack Daniels....) doing some talking.

[/b][/quote]
                                He lobbied to have his character die at the end of season 2. He said he felt it was the best/ultimate cliffhanger/ending.
                                [/b][/quote]

Yeah, I know. But I had hoped that passed by now. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                                "It would have been difficult for us to discuss it with his dick in my mouth, so evidently I don't know him that well."

Comment

Working...
                                X