'24' Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Feb 13 2006, 10:57 PM) Quoted post

Cool episode, my "friend" liked it too... and no Glovey she doesn't have balls... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]
    [/b][/quote]

Well, there's Kiefer and Curtis....if you're female, what's not to like??

Honestly, I would pay money to watch Kiefer Sutherland read the phone book.
    "It would have been difficult for us to discuss it with his dick in my mouth, so evidently I don't know him that well."

Comment

• I liked the episode, though I do think Jack should have let them release the gas.

You could see the terrorist being gone a mile away.

The president is a pussy.

Doesn't look like Jack gets to interrogate anyone next week.

Comment

• I'm already pumped for next week!

And yes, Logan is still a pussy...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

• Logan...gah. But I thought it took some balls for him to put his wife in the position he did. I thought for a second she'd actually do it, but I wasn't terribly surprised when she didn't.

And I have to say, I love 24. Love, love, love it. I've watched entire seasons in a weekend. I left a meeting early last night to be home in time for it (although I wound up missing the Previouslies...) and I'm not likely to stop watching it anytime soon.

But I called far too many things last night. It still surprises me more often than not, but after the stellar first couple of episodes I think they're coasting a bit. I keep reminding myself there's always a lull from about episodes 7-9 and then again from about episodes 15-17 or so while they wrap up one story arc and bring in the next...but bleh. While it's happening I'm not impressed.
          "It would have been difficult for us to discuss it with his dick in my mouth, so evidently I don't know him that well."

Comment

• QUOTE(Gracie @ Feb 14 2006, 10:53 AM) Quoted post

Logan...gah. But I thought it took some balls for him to put his wife in the position he did. I thought for a second she'd actually do it, but I wasn't terribly surprised when she didn't.

And I have to say, I love 24. Love, love, love it. I've watched entire seasons in a weekend. I left a meeting early last night to be home in time for it (although I wound up missing the Previouslies...) and I'm not likely to stop watching it anytime soon.

But I called far too many things last night. It still surprises me more often than not, but after the stellar first couple of episodes I think they're coasting a bit. I keep reminding myself there's always a lull from about episodes 7-9 and then again from about episodes 15-17 or so while they wrap up one story arc and bring in the next...but bleh. While it's happening I'm not impressed.
            [/b][/quote]
            You'll be a bit more impressed next week...

Comment

• QUOTE(*007* @ Feb 14 2006, 08:36 AM) Quoted post

I'm already pumped for next week!

[/b][/quote]
              A huge pussy.

I scored Seasons 3 and 4 for $69 [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
              Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
              "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

• QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Feb 14 2006, 01:03 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(*007* @ Feb 14 2006, 08:36 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                A huge pussy.

I scored Seasons 3 and 4 for $69 [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                [/b][/quote]
                Very nice play on getting those for that price...you eBay or Amazon it?

Comment

• QUOTE(*007* @ Feb 14 2006, 01:08 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Feb 14 2006, 01:03 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(*007* @ Feb 14 2006, 08:36 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                  A huge pussy.

[/b][/quote]
                  Very nice play on getting those for that price...you eBay or Amazon it?
                  [/b][/quote]
                  Amazon... I was floored when I saw that price for the two of them, luckily I was outbid on my Season 3 and 4 auctions on eBay so I could do it.
                  "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

• QUOTE(Gracie @ Feb 14 2006, 10:53 AM) Quoted post

And I have to say, I love 24. Love, love, love it. I've watched entire seasons in a weekend.
                    [/b][/quote]
                    I did that last weekend with Season 2. I am such a waste of space [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]

George Mason is the man!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                    "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

• I started watching in Season 2...never have watched Season 1 although I know a lot of the canon, for lack of a better term, that was established in Season 1.

I've always wanted to watch Season 1 in one day...back to back to back etc. until I made it though the entire season. Without commercials, that's what, 18 hours?

It's doable. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

• Non-spoiler: Kiefer Sutherland's friend C. Thomas Howell will join the cast later this season.

I'm sure some of the spoiler types can tell you what he'll be doing.

Comment

• QUOTE(Gracie @ Feb 14 2006, 04:35 PM) Quoted post

Non-spoiler: Kiefer Sutherland's friend C. Thomas Howell will join the cast later this season.

I'm sure some of the spoiler types can tell you what he'll be doing.
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Next week, on a very special '24'.........
                          Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

• I like C. Thomas Howell.

Comment

• Something tells me next week is going to be a good episode?
                              "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

• "It would have been difficult for us to discuss it with his dick in my mouth, so evidently I don't know him that well."

Comment

Working...
                                X