Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for Trig:

Trig:

It's eight months to go until election day. I figure you're working about 22-23 hours a day scouring the Internet for stories or columns that cast Bush in the most negative light possible.

Don't have a problem with that, but you've got to pace yourself. You're going to be burned out by the time the GOP hauls out the big advertising artillery this fall.

This is a marathon, not a sprint. That's what Dukakis said, anyway.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

Trig's relentless man.

Gives a new meaning to phrase, 'passionate Democrat'.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan@Mar 16 2004, 03:42 PM
      It's eight months to go until election day. I figure you're working about 22-23 hours a day scouring the Internet for stories or columns that cast Bush in the most negative light possible.

This is a marathon, not a sprint. That's what Dukakis said, anyway.
      The sad thing is, KBF, I AM pacing myself!

2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Passionate Democrat or no........He's got to bring back that pic of Ms. Bell.......At least that made his drivel tolerable.........
        AKA reddevil
        AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Great photos.

What I love about that Dukakis shot is how they've got his name taped on his helmet -- like nobody would know who he is.

It's like Bush I and Bush II -- everything they wear has the presidential seal on it, like they need to keep reminding themselves. Clinton might have worn it a lot, too, but I don't remember Reagan doing it that often. But I always thought it looked funny to see Bush I in his sailboat wearing a rain jacket with the presidential seal on it.
          "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
          --Albert Einstein

Comment

Also, Trig, I haven't seen you too much in the baseball threads.

I would advise that you not put all your eggs in one basket. While you whack on Bush, somewhere, La Russa may be getting pummelled.

Just something to think about.
            I'm always right.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Mar 16 2004, 03:51 PM

I would advise that you not put all your eggs in one basket. While you whack on Bush, somewhere, La Russa may be getting pummelled.

Kaiser:

He won't come right out and say it, but Trig has given up on LaRussa, too. So has Reggie. That's why you don't see him much anymore.
              --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Mar 16 2004, 03:51 PM

No doubt, the faction has already flown a banner. Looks like they came to Spring Training ready to do battle. It's going to be a tough fight this year.
                "You can't handle my opinions." Moedrabowsky

Jeffro is a hell of a good man.

"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." - Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by FAR52+Mar 16 2004, 03:55 PM-->
                  QUOTE (FAR52 @ Mar 16 2004, 03:55 PM)

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan+Mar 16 2004, 03:52 PM-->
                  QUOTE (kennyboyerfan @ Mar 16 2004, 03:52 PM)

Originally posted by Trigfunctions@Mar 16 2004, 04:01 PM

For now, my main focus is and must be the legalization of bestiality, by any means necessary.
                  There's a Rosie O'Donnell joke in there somewhere.
                  --Albert Einstein

Comment

Trig, I realize you may be waiting until opening day, but banners are flying already. La Russa needs you.
                    I'm always right.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyboyerfan@Mar 16 2004, 03:51 PM
                      Great photos.

What I love about that Dukakis shot is how they've got his name taped on his helmet -- like nobody would know who he is.

It's like Bush I and Bush II -- everything they wear has the presidential seal on it, like they need to keep reminding themselves.
                      With Dukakis, the label was so people would know who he was.

With GWB, the Presidential seal is so GWB knows what is his.
                      2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Good call.
                        His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
                        Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

• Working...
                          X