X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got our Cards season tix today

Ah, a very good day indeed....

I'd be even more happy if Winston would help me out w/ MVP

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Speaking of MVP, is that out for PC yet?

Comment

I'm confused.. You're always talking about how you won't give your money to the Blues current regime.. Something about not good enough management or aiming to win.. How are the cards any better off?

"
      Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Someone needs to tell me how to not K in MVP. It's either a strike out or HR and it pisses me off. :angry:

Comment

007, when I get home today I'll give you step by step directions.

As for homeruns, I can't hit them.

1 in 6 games.
          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 16 2004, 02:33 PM
            007, when I get home today I'll give you step by step directions.

As for homeruns, I can't hit them.

1 in 6 games.
            With whoever I am hitting as, I feel like Big Mac at the end of the 2001 season.

Comment

I just can't hit for power.
              When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by mellanby_equals_grit@Mar 16 2004, 02:22 PM
                I'm confused.. You're always talking about how you won't give your money to the Blues current regime.. Something about not good enough management or aiming to win.. How are the cards any better off?
                First off, I don't pay for Cards' season tix; they belong to the family....

When needed, Jocketty isn't 'gun-shy' aboot making a deal, whereas good ole' Plough doesn't do much @ all, staying away from having to make a significant decision....and the Blues are pretenders every year; the Cards' are @ least contending despite the lack of an appearance in a World Series since 1987 (getting into the playoffs isn't as easy as it is in say hockey now is it?)

That, and baseball is a better game to watch and follow: there's nothing better than a good pennant race come the dog days of summer other than the stretch drive of the NFL season....

Other than that, stay confused....

Comment

I don't think the Cards are anymore contenders than the Blues.. Especially not last year or this year...

They'll be 3rd in the division and miss the playoffs by a longshot.

"

Comment

Originally posted by mellanby_equals_grit@Mar 16 2004, 03:03 PM
                    I don't think the Cards are anymore contenders than the Blues.. Especially not last year or this year...

They'll be 3rd in the division and miss the playoffs by a longshot.
                    If that's the case, than why ask what I thought?

As far as your assertion the Blues are more contenders than the Cards: that's laughable...Blues have been pretenders for easily two years now...

Comment

So you think the Cards are legit contenders?

I don't see it....

"

Comment

Shut up and start posting more *hot* pics of Kiki.

Comment

Originally posted by mellanby_equals_grit@Mar 16 2004, 03:13 PM
                          So you think the Cards are legit contenders?

I don't see it....
                          I think they have a lesser chance than the other two, but I wouldn't count them out in the thick of things...

Well, you also think that Kristin Dunst is 'hot' when she smiles, while I prefer her to have it closed....

Just gonna hafta to disagree....

Comment

There are a couple of "good" things about Kiki having her mouth open.

Comment

I aim to please...

"

Comment

Working...
                              X