Traffic in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

Sometimes these kinds of places get it right.

I love Traffic!

Especially the "cut corner" albums.
    LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys and John Barleycorn Must Die are classics!!!!!

Mr. G

Comment

Anyone want to guess who the FIRST EVER concert at Riverport was? I was there with my son. Page down to see the answer.

Steve Winwood!
        RIP Stan the Man
        The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
        I miss TLR!

Comment

I agree that the HOF sometimes gets it right.

So now lets get Black Sabbath in there.

I know Ozzy has been at odds w/ the HOF but it would be a made-for-VH1 moment.

Comment

Jackson Brown, ZZ, Bob Seger, and the Dells, but still no Skynyrd?

Horseshit. No credibility in my book.
            But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

While the media may have dubbed Michael Jackson as the "king of pop" in the 80's, IMO, Prince was head and shoulders above MJ when it came to overall talent.

Prince will be in the class of 2004.
              Make America Great For Once.

Comment

You know Prince was inducted last night, right?

The KOP thing w/ the Baby Raper.....he insisted that the media call him that or he would not grant interviews.

For a little insight on MJ check out Stern's second book. You might not like Howard but the chapter on the Freak of Pop is funny and disturbing at the same time.

Comment

Prince is in the class of 04.

Alicia Keyes presented/inducted him.

Shrewd move on the part of his Royal Shortness.

He'll be hittin' that in no time.
                  But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

like most of em but gotta question ZZ, esp if Skynard is not in.

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

I think Prince is long overdue in being inducted(God, I hate that phrase,Lode you can relate) into the HOF. I've been a fan for a long time.
                      I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Originally posted by davhaf@Mar 16 2004, 09:07 AM
                        I think Prince is long overdue in being inducted(God, I hate that phrase,Lode you can relate) into the HOF. I've been a fan for a long time.
                        Hello Dave,

I'm pretty sure that it was his first year of eligibility.

25 years after his first release would put it at 1979, which I think is about right.

Comment

LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

When I read the thread title, I thought there was traffic congestion after the cremony.

As for the band, they definitely deserve their induction.

Comment

There is a Traffic song from the album "Last Exit" that I think may be perfect for Wang.

Shanghai Noodle Factory.
                              LONG LIVE THE NOTE!

Comment

Working...
                              X