Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemons: 'I never got more than $500'

interview to air on HBO's 'Real Sports'

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

RC has zero credibility. No specifics. Copious self-pity. No sale, here.

Moe
    The Dude abides.

Comment

Clemons also discussed his previous allegations that Rickey Paulding and Arthur Johnson -- teammates of his last season -- were paid.

"They had a bill, like a rent payment, that had to get paid," Clemons said. "Coach (Tony) Harvey paid it. Them are his guys."

AJ and Paulding room with Josh Kroenke. I'm pretty sure they didn't need the coaches to pay rent with daddy bigbucks in the picture.

Comment

What I find odd, is that previously RC was claiming Jessica Bunge was "cashing the checks" for him.

Suddenly the transactions were cash or money order only?

What's up with that?
        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Originally posted by J_Train@Mar 15 2004, 05:24 PM
          Clemons also discussed his previous allegations that Rickey Paulding and Arthur Johnson -- teammates of his last season -- were paid.

"They had a bill, like a rent payment, that had to get paid," Clemons said. "Coach (Tony) Harvey paid it. Them are his guys."

AJ and Paulding room with Josh Kroenke. I'm pretty sure they didn't need the coaches to pay rent with daddy bigbucks in the picture.
          Athletes get an allowance for living expenses. I had a friend that was an athlete at Mizzou the same time I was and they got a check from the University to pay rent.
          Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by _STLfan_in_DFW@Mar 15 2004, 06:20 PM
            What I find odd, is that previously RC was claiming Jessica Bunge was "cashing the checks" for him.

Suddenly the transactions were cash or money order only?

What's up with that?
            Also, Jessica said "Wads of cash" ...
            Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

what a dousche bag!

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Working...
              X