• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bin Ladens airlifted out of us after 9/11

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=34405
    The Dude abides.

been rehashed, moe..

you guys are funny today.

Pulling out old articles from years ago, that have been disussed already.

Your getting to be a broken record.
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Mar 15 2004, 12:56 PM
      been rehashed, moe..

you guys are funny today.

Pulling out old articles from years ago, that have been disussed already.

Your getting to be a broken record.
      please defend/explain...I missed the earlier discussions on this topic...
      The Dude abides.

Comment

hey...did you hear that kerry knew an intern?
        Are you on the list?

Comment

Why would the Bush administration make a special exception to make sure the bin Laden family - including active supporters of Osama bin Laden - were allowed to leave the country as quickly as possible?

To keep them safe, as the administration suggests.

More likely, to keep them quiet.
          2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

It did happen.
            Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

It's been a long-known fact, true, but it hasn't been seriously addressed.

I want to know what role the Saudi Arabian monarchy played in 9/11 -- and why it's being swept under the rug with a black Sharpie.
              His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
              Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

oil

Comment

What role in the funding.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Mar 15 2004, 01:40 PM
                    It did happen.
                    Were you there?

I call bullshit
                    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

Originally posted by moedrabowsky@Mar 15 2004, 03:00 PM
                      What role in the funding.
                      indirectly complicit.

guaranteed.

Comment

It's been a long-known fact, true, but it hasn't been seriously addressed.

I want to know what role the Saudi Arabian monarchy played in 9/11 -- and why it's being swept under the rug with a black Sharpie.
                        Because it's not as important to the Republicans as, say ... a 30 year old land deal in Arkansas, that's why!
                        Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

Nick, always one to change the subject.
                          When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Nick, always one to change the subject
                            And your answer would be ...?
                            Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

indirectly complicit.
                              Which is more complicit than Iraq was.

I noticed in the other thread about Kerry's "lie" about foreign endorsements.

Reminds me of Gore's "lie" about going to a flood with the director of FEMA.

In other words, our current administration is obfuscating, spinning and -- yes -- lying about what was to be the centerpiece of a new American foreign policy

-- a platform for its re-election campaign (Mission Accomplished?)

-- a war where over 500 of our soldiers have died, with no real exit strategy, the result of which is America's standing in the international community sinking like a stone

Meanwhile, back home, millions of people remain out of work and states are being forced to cut essential programs because of lack of federal funding, while Bush proposes manned missions to Mars and altering the Consitution, while his AG strip-mines the fourth amendment and his VP is embroiled in a conflict of interest scandal with the prime benefactor of the war.

And all of this administration's supporters want to know is if Kerry really got the endorsement of foreign leaders, or if he was just speculating.

The Big Lie, indeed.

\

Comment

Working...
                              X