message from our leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message from our leader

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."
    —Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004
    The Dude abides.

wha? can somebody please translate that for me...?
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker@Mar 15 2004, 12:44 PM
      Vote for me.

"
      Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

god loves you. I love you. I love god. Vote for me and we can be an 'axis of love'.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel@Mar 15 2004, 12:55 PM
          god loves you. I love you. I love god. Vote for me and we can be an 'axis of love'.
          2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolStroker@Mar 15 2004, 12:44 PM
            The CIA is currently working on a translation.

Comment

God, LOVE, ME, POWER.... hmmmmmm
              Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

"I AM GOD"!!!
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

"No one gets to God without going through me! Send me all your cowboys and together we will saddle up on a crusade to rid the world of evil!
                  Our God rules over their God!"
                  “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa_Card+Mar 15 2004, 01:49 PM-->
                    QUOTE (Iowa_Card @ Mar 15 2004, 01:49 PM)

"Trust me, God is a VERY good friend of mine, and that should make you feel good about darned near everything."
                    The Dude abides.

Comment

• Working...
                      X