Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guppy
    replied
    And next week as well. I got a few friends that are teachers and they got it next week. Traffic usually is not a problem at 615-645am anyways though.

Leave a comment:

• jhanke
    replied
    Don't know how much this affects traffic but it should be better this week, most schools are on spring break! Enjoy it. (I know I will ) :P

Leave a comment:

• TTB
    replied
    Originally posted by Chesterfield Cat@Mar 15 2004, 07:44 PM
    The 170-40 interchange construction/improvement (I'm not sure why it is necessary) i guess will start in 2006-2007. Thats what i heard. If they are going to add an extra lane or something to prevent all that clog, then im all for it. If not, i don't see why the construction will be necessary. I hope its nothing like the 270/170 construction process.
    Cool...if things go according to plan I won't be driving downtown anymore by then

Leave a comment:

• Neutered Cat
    replied
    The 170-40 interchange construction/improvement (I'm not sure why it is necessary) i guess will start in 2006-2007. Thats what i heard. If they are going to add an extra lane or something to prevent all that clog, then im all for it. If not, i don't see why the construction will be necessary. I hope its nothing like the 270/170 construction process.

Leave a comment:

• BringBackZezel
    replied
    Originally posted by Chesterfield Cat@Mar 15 2004, 08:26 AM
    What a pleasant drive! God, I wish it was that smooth every day! for those driving westbound, no congestion around Mason, 170, or kingshighway. Mercy, it sure does start a monday off on a good note!!
    ++ Traffic was great this morning.

Time to go test the evening version.

Leave a comment:

• TTB
    replied
    Originally posted by Chesterfield Cat@Mar 15 2004, 08:49 AM
    I'm not looking forward to the time when they start construction on the 170/40 interchange expansion. Its just going to be a nightmare everyday driving on that stretch. I think alot more people will get acquainted with 70w around that time.
    When are they are starting?

Today was great. I wish it was like that everyday.

Leave a comment:

• Neutered Cat
    replied
    I'm not looking forward to the time when they start construction on the 170/40 interchange expansion. Its just going to be a nightmare everyday driving on that stretch. I think alot more people will get acquainted with 70w around that time.

Leave a comment:

• Guppy
    replied
    I am glad I got off that hell hole of a "highway" for my morning drives.

Leave a comment:

• Neutered Cat
    started a topic Hwy 40 this morning

Hwy 40 this morning

What a pleasant drive! God, I wish it was that smooth every day! for those driving westbound, no congestion around Mason, 170, or kingshighway. Mercy, it sure does start a monday off on a good note!!
Working...
X