I thought it was a class move.
    Are you on the list?

Recap please.

Thanks,
    Moon

Comment

yes, where is this letter?

Comment

Sunday's Post-Dispatch Letter to the Editors, sports section.

Right?
        When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Yes.
          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

You're welcome........ B)

Link to Sound Off

03/14/2004

SOUND OFF

Thank you, St. Louis

Dear Rams fans:

Thank you for a great six years in St. Louis. I have loved being a part of the team and community and will miss both greatly. Being drafted by the Rams was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I was able to be a part of one of the greatest teams in the history of the NFL, and it allowed me to play in front of some of the greatest fans on Earth. I really feel I will always be a part of the St. Louis community. I had hoped I would be like some of the great Cardinals of the past and get to spend my entire career here.

One of the best things that came out of being here was starting my Foundation and being able to work with the pediatric cancer patients and nurses at Cardinal Glennon. I will miss being able to see the kids on a regular basis and all of the generous support I received from the city.

The Rams organization is one of the best in the NFL, and leaving it is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. From management to maintenance there are many great people I will miss, especially my crew in the equipment room.

I cherished every opportunity I had to play in front of St. Louis fans. Every time I stepped on the field I tried to play every snap as it were my last. Although I realize that you may not be fans of the Seahawks when I come to town, I hope you will always cheer for me.

Thanks for the memories.

Grant Wistrom
            AKA reddevil
            AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

What a class act

Comment

Yeah, what a classy move!

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

Thanks for posting. Good guy. Glad to see him get paid.

Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Moon Man@Mar 15 2004, 08:53 AM
                    Thanks for posting. Good guy. Glad to see him get paid.

Moon
                    Seems to be a stand up guy

I too am glad to see him get paid.

Even more glad it wasn't us
                    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

I'm surprised he had enough time to write that considering he spends much of his social time pissing on or in cars....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Originally posted by 007@Mar 15 2004, 10:11 AM
                        I'm surprised he had enough time to write that considering he spends much of his social time pissing on or in cars....
                        See sig below \/
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 15 2004, 10:13 AM-->
                          QUOTE (BringBackZezel @ Mar 15 2004, 10:13 AM)

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 15 2004, 10:13 AM-->
                          QUOTE (BringBackZezel @ Mar 15 2004, 10:13 AM)

Originally posted by davel@Mar 15 2004, 08:38 AM
                          One of the best things that came out of being here was starting my Foundation and being able to work with the pediatric cancer patients and nurses at Cardinal Glennon.

I like working with nurses too B)

Comment

• Working...
                            X