Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestlemania 20

it was a good show.

the only note that may interest some of you....
    during Brock Lesnar's match, the entire crowd chanted "you sold out" (in reference to him leaving WWE to pursue a career in the NFL). then they chanted "na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!"

weird how everyone in the building knew about it.

come on kev, i'm sure you saw it. comments? I was ecstatic to see the Undertaker go back to his old self
    Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

seeing that chick get tied down and have her head shaved bald was pretty cool...
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

I didn't see it. However, a friend of mine taped it, si I'll get to view it this week.
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

I stopped watching wrasslin' when the British Bulldog, Macho Man, Junkyard Dog, and other 80's motley characters decided to roll over.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=simmons/040315

The Sports' Guy's thoughts...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
          Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
          -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Working...
          X