Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who got the axe...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who got the axe...

    I didn't see the end of it.
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

  • #2
    Chet Anekwe and Nick "Rama Lama Ham DAMN am I annoying!" Stevens.

    Comment


    • #3
      Nick? Wow. I assume he was called "smug" again. He tried WAY too hard, and couldn't find the balance between being entertaining, and reporting sports.

      I only saw bits and pieces, but I did see Mike Hall's "SportsCenter" at the end. I thought he did excellent, until the critique. Then I thought he did well. Those folks pointed out stuff that I never would have thought about.

      That's why they do what they do, and I do what I do.

      Thanks GSaaB!
      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

      Comment


      • #4
        that show just doesn't do anything for me. i couldn't stand that Quigley guy. how the hell did he make it to the show in the first place? i watched the first show, and couldn't stand that guy. didn't watch it anymore after that.

        from what i hear, though, they're all trying to be stand up comedians instead of doing a sports highlights show.
        Official 2009 Sponsor of nobody

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bigJOE@Mar 15 2004, 12:44 AM
          that show just doesn't do anything for me. i couldn't stand that Quigley guy. how the hell did he make it to the show in the first place? i watched the first show, and couldn't stand that guy. didn't watch it anymore after that.

          from what i hear, though, they're all trying to be stand up comedians instead of doing a sports highlights show.
          It was kinda like that the first week, but not since.

          I think it had more to do with the content of what they were announcing than anything (top 10 highlights).

          I'm very impressed with everyone left on the show except for Maggie...I thought she should have been cut tonight.
          Goulet!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty@Mar 14 2004, 10:59 PM
            Chet Anekwe and Nick "Rama Lama Ham DAMN am I annoying!" Stevens.
            Thanks to Mr. Ramalamma-whatever, my interest towards that show went away with a quickness. I'm so glad he's outta there.

            Maybe I might even choose to catch an episode now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by The Pocket Rockets@Mar 14 2004, 11:49 PM
              GOULET!
              Did you see the poll that was on TSN.ca last week?

              Which individual does a better Robert Goulet impression:

              Will Ferrell
              Robert Goulet

              Believe it or not, Ferrell won by a landslide. The last I checked, it was 82-18.

              Comment


              • #8
                Aaron needs to go...drives me fookin' nuts...

                Casey profiled the Cardinals; Chet profiled the Dodgers....

                In the Dodger piece on Lima, he mentioned he had a few offers on the table, one came from the Cardinals....

                "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

                Comment


                • #9
                  Two things about this lame show.

                  1. The winner of this "game show" should take Stu Scott's place, as he should be fired ASAP. His annoying act has worn out its welcome.

                  2. The Rush Limbaugh look-a-like should not come close to the finals
                  Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 15 2004, 12:43 AM
                    Two things about this lame show.

                    1. The winner of this "game show" should take Stu Scott's place, as he should be fired ASAP. His annoying act has worn out its welcome.

                    2. The Rush Limbaugh look-a-like should not come close to the finals
                    2. The Rush Limbaugh look-a-like should not come close to the finals
                    He's one of the best on there.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X