Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST Sunday

had the niece with me all morning.

didn't visit the minor league practice fields. Should have. Have no real excuse other than the niece was along ... and that's not real.

Carp looked really good.

Lank hit some good stuff.

Pujols hates to k or g.o. His fury is bad ass and everyone in the d.o. acts like they don't know it's happening. The intensity is beyond.

Krob is hitting some grounders, got picked off at 2nd. personally I think it was a bad calll.

Empress requested thbat Shannon and others mention cgirl et al on the air.

gotta go let my sister look at her email. be back in a few. You're my favorite people.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

CG..

Have you met Ray King...and explained the sponsorship?? Have you given him your autographed ball???

And has he been hitting the buffets??

Comment

thanks for the update cg

Comment

I gave the authentic signed b ball to RayKing Friday and was able to explain the sponsorship pgram to him. He thought I was joking and handed the ball back. I said "THIS IS YOURS TO KEEP"

He laughed.

It was harder to talk to the boys today. Not sure why.

Niece was way into it and Will Clark asked her why she wanted more from him. All in fun and I really think he took a liking to her.

Bristor and Marilyn are two of the finest people I have ever met.

gibby and brock weren't there today. Gibby got mad at me and really my life is officially over as of yesterday. My friend only wanted Izzy's k and she got it. The only one he signed was hers then.

Goodman was there. John. Empress got his signature.

Empress met up with Shannon. She told him to mention empress, cardinalgirl, john bristor and birdbrain and to all diehard cardinal fans every where.

The littlest cardinalgirl got mabry, will clark, kline, cody mckay and others today.

Bristor is class.

Comment

CG-

John Bristor from Birds on the Bat.com??

Empresses is also from BOB, right??

Wow..hangin' with the Faction, eh CG??

Sounds like a great vacation....

can you find out if Ray King likes Led Zeppelin ?

Comment

The Empress has a TLR signed Save Our Cardinals cap now.

It is a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Indu WangZi@Mar 14 2004, 08:23 PM
              CG-

John Bristor from Birds on the Bat.com??

Empresses is also from BOB, right??

Wow..hangin' with the Faction, eh CG??

Sounds like a great vacation....

can you find out if Ray King likes Led Zeppelin ?
              Yngwie,

The same Bristor. One of the coolest people I have ever met. He drinks Budweiser and is my hero. I can't drink Bud anymore. Mich Ultra or Bud Light now.

Sweetness, I am IN the Faction.

The Empress is a legend. And for good reason. She is worthy.

Still in the Faction, Ynk.

I would be very surprised if RayKing listened to the same kinda music as me.

Super Faction (ST Version) starts today. No grandfathering. All you, even JD, that mean you too. cardinalgirl has all final say. No joking.

Comment

Should be a good show tomorrow.
                And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Mar 14 2004, 08:42 PM
                  Should be a good show tomorrow.

Links all around.

Comment

So when is CG going to ask one of the announcers to mention the Lounge on the air?

Comment

Will try to talk to Mike more if I see him, but I only got to say hello as he walked by.

Oh, so today's the last game, and I guess it's not on KMOX...

Comment

CG: What happened with Gibson. I've always wanted to meet him, but figured he'd yell at me for some reason and I'd rather keep him on the pedestal.
                        "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                        --Albert Einstein

Comment

cg: the important question is: who'd you celebrate steak & BJ day with?
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Judging by the general tone and content of her posts from Florida, my guess is that Gibson yelled at her to sober up.

And quit bothering Burger King.
                            I'm always right.

Comment

CG, so will you be moving all your posts to BOTB? I go there often, but I find SOME of the posters over there rather pompus and know it alls. Notice I said SOME of the posters. Bristor and the Empress are cool, but some of those guys are pretty hard to take.
                              Enjoy the rest of ST.
                              I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Working...
                              X