No announcement yet.

NY Rep - 85% of US mosques involved in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to be high...although I have no doubt the number is well over 50%...I guess even if 1 person is involved...they congregation would be included

the real question is...out of the congregations...what % of all mosque goers are involved in terrorism?? 5%?

Comment

Tell me more about that "Religion of Peace"
      And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

If it's more than 1% the entire fictitious 'religion' should be banned. This is a false faith and supports (in practice) violence. Any other spin is bullshite.

The Muslims practice the ULTIMATE prejudice.

Comment

Torch may be right on this one but his other posting bring his credibility to zero.

I do agree with DaLode that Islam seems to be a false religion.
          Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

Originally posted by DaLode@Mar 14 2004, 08:56 PM
            If it's more than 1% the entire fictitious 'religion' should be banned. This is a false faith and supports (in practice) violence. Any other spin is bullshite.

The Muslims practice the ULTIMATE prejudice.
            I'm sorry, but that's just an idiotic statement, and it's an un-American statement, and you really should be ashamed of yourself.

I also think it defies imagination that five-sixths of our mosque leaders are involved in terrorism. If that is the case, then everybody at the Dept. of Homeland Security should be fired and Bush should be impeached for being so lax with security. But it isn't the case.

Comment

TTB you spoke too soon.

I find this assertion ridiculous. 85%??? Do you know how many mosques there are in the US?????? 85% of these are funding terrorism????? Where exactly are they sending the money to? We cannot even find OBL. We have seized his bank accounts. Al-Queda is frankly too loose of an organization to be funded by US mosques.

This is all to shill for his book. Give me some background on how he comes across this knowledge. If he did know for certain that 85% support terror then has he informed the FBI, CIA of this or is he sitting on it until the book is relaesed. More likely this is a number he pulled out his ass.

Also you certainly are a tolerant bunch. Call Islam a false religion or just outright evil, that is okay. I say the word holocaust and I get jumped on. If your comments are not borderline racism I don't know what is. If the Muslims practice the "ULTIMATE PREJUDICE" then you certainly practice the ULTIMATE HYPOCRISY.

Comment

Torch,

The big lie is from the elite classes that desperately desire for Islam to be a "religion of peace" because to tell the truth ruins the picture for stock analysts.

Islam is at a crossroads.

They desperately need a Reformation to bring them from the 7th century into the present.
                And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

Comment

85% seems high.

And this "false religion" talk is disgusting.
                  Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

BS

Wahabbism certainly needs to be reformed. But no one says shit about the nuts we have in america, fundies, dispensationlists etc etc. Those are okay as long as they are voting and contributing to campaigns.

Islam is as much a peaceful religion as christianity is. Neither is perfect and when they are taken to the extremes they can both be dangerous. Demonizing all of Islam does not help the situation, you are driving the vast majority of moderates to the outer fringes. America is experiencing a similar thing. Fundies are building up morality issues to turn more people to their blasphemous brand of christianity.

Comment

If my acknowledgement of the enemy's hatred of America and Americans that is based on Islamic religious fervor and subsequently is seen by some of the self-appointed patriots on this board as being un-American and bigoted...............then I'm PROUD to be an 'Un-American'.

Keep watering the fairies in your gardens.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Mar 14 2004, 09:14 PM
                        85% seems high.

And this "false religion" talk is disgusting.
                        What he said.

"
                        Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Hey Torch,

If the Christian nut-jobs are "just as bad", they'd better get busy fast raising their body counts.

This moral equivalence crap is nauseating.

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Mar 14 2004, 09:11 PM
                            Torch,

The big lie is from the elite classes that desperately desire for Islam to be a "religion of peace" because to tell the truth ruins the picture for stock analysts.

Islam is at a crossroads.

They desperately need a Reformation to bring them from the 7th century into the present.
                            JD-

What I dont understand is the link you purport between elites wanting a "religion of peace"...and its impact on stock analysts..

Now..if you would have said..large multinationals engaged in petroleum exploration, extraction, refining and retailing...we could have agreed...but, stock analysts??

But..Islam is at a cross-roads...It was me, in fact, a long time ago, that said the exact same thing...

The war Al-Qadea has waged is as much about a way of life and a rejection of modernity as it is about anything...

Islam either reforms or ceases to be relevent in the world...time will tell

Comment

>>Now..if you would have said..large multinationals engaged in petroleum exploration, extraction, refining and retailing...we could have agreed...but, stock analysts??<<

Same difference, really.

Lifting the burqua off of the sandcastles they build would ruin their business models.

Comment

Working...
                              X