Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizzou is in...

women that is.
    Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Mizzou is in..women?

??

The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb@Mar 14 2004, 04:48 PM
      Mizzou is in..women?

??

I hope they ain't got no pink toes!
      . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
      -mike
      mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

Stroker,

Moe told me that it was "too early" to tell what consequences were in store for Elson Floyd and Carmento.

Looks like I was right.
        And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Mar 14 2004, 08:57 PM
          Stroker,

Moe told me that it was "too early" to tell what consequences were in store for Elson Floyd and Carmento.

Looks like I was right.
          You're always right...that's a given.

But, please explain the connection between the Floyds and the MU women's and men's hoops performances.

Moe
          The Dude abides.

Comment

Working...
          X