X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland - Duke GDT

Put a grand on Maryland...5-1.....

do the math

Terps up by 6 halfway through the first half..

FUKE DUCK!

The game's on ESPN, btw...

Mizzou - Maryland have had quite similar years, only...we have Gary Williams.

:P
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

The Terps are on fire. They can't miss right now. Garrison and Gilchrist are both on fire.

Comment

I'm watching BAL-BOS spring training....lemme know how it goes....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
      Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
      -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

up by 11..

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i am a happy guy
        The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Comment

Always nice to see the Dookies losing. Even better when it's in their conference championship game - and in Dickie V's face.

Comment

Originally posted by bcruise@Mar 14 2004, 10:37 AM
            Even better when it's in their conference championship game - and in Dickie V's face.
            Been a looooong time since that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by bcruise@Mar 14 2004, 12:37 PM
              Always nice to see the Dookies losing. Even better when it's in their conference championship game - and in Dickie V's face.
              Bcruise,

YOU KNOW IT! Does that guy get paid by Duke's athletic department or what? This has been going on for years...

Wonder what pics they have of him..

Comment

Is this a bubble buster if the Terps win? Will they make the NCAA's or not if they lose? At 7-9 in their conference, I'm thinking not.....

Comment

No way. The Terps are in.

Comment

This is great.

Can't stand Duke.

Comment

What a shot by Redick! Terps up two.

Comment

C'mon Duke!

Comment

Originally posted by devaskar@Mar 14 2004, 12:46 PM
                          What a shot by Redick! Terps up two.
                          Incredible shot.

Comment

The Terps probably were in before the conference tournament, but this has definitely sealed the deal.

Cruise, the reason they're taking a 7-9 team is that the ACC plays a Home-and-Home murder row, and that meant, for Maryland -- Duke, NC, NC STate, Georgia Tech -- all ranked teams, and all TWICE. There were no gimmies on their schedule. Their SoS was 3rd, I believe, in the nation, and they've knocked off a ton of top teams this year.

So yeah, they struggled a bit. But the ACC is the toughest conference in America, and the Terps have had to go through that minefield with one senior, a great PG, and that's about it.

Plus, G Dub..

Comment

Originally posted by GloveSaveandaBeauty@Mar 14 2004, 12:47 PM
                              C'mon Duke!
                              BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                              X