Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matt75
    replied
    It's ESPN2 in the tv guide here in the phoenix area. I don't know if it's ESPN or ESPN2 in st louis.

Leave a comment:

• CD
    replied
    ESPN has broadcast a couple spring training games already. I think they're televising a total of 13 or 14 this year.

Leave a comment:

• cardinalgirl
    replied
    yeah, I only remember stuff being on kplr and stuff.

I guess they are real high on the Cards this year or something. What's not to like about this team, huh?

Leave a comment:

• Neutered Cat
    replied
    i'd nver seen that before where Espn would broadcast a spring training game during the day. Maybe i haven't been watching Espn enough or something.

Leave a comment:

• cardinalgirl
    replied
    Monday afternoon. I believe it's a day game, but I don't have my tix yet and no sched in front of me.

I think actually it's a 105 game here, so 1205 there in StL.

Leave a comment:

• Neutered Cat
    replied
    what game is on ESPN? What night and time? thanks

Leave a comment:

• cardinalgirl
    replied
    I heard Suppan didn't do all that great. But you get what you get right? and I don't know details, just word of mouth stuff. The people I talked to were not impressed though.

Heading out early to the practice fields Sunday with niece. She is dying to talk to more Cardinals. I will take notes again and let you know what I see. I expect to be more thorough tomorrow.

I have pics, but there was a problem updating my website. I will have to upload them when I get home.

One cool pic of Gibby and 2 of Lou. Niece took a beautiful pic of Will Clark.

Leave a comment:

• matt75
    replied
    I think they're on ESPN2 on monday.

Leave a comment:

• CD
    replied
    SEE! Mike Lincoln is awesome!

Leave a comment:

started a topic Cards comeback v/ Mets, win

Cards comeback v/ Mets, win

Cody McKay drove in two runs late on a double up the middle and Mike Lincoln with the save...

5-4....
Working...
X