Cards comeback v/ Mets, win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards comeback v/ Mets, win

Cody McKay drove in two runs late on a double up the middle and Mike Lincoln with the save...

5-4....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

SEE! Mike Lincoln is awesome!

Comment

I think they're on ESPN2 on monday.
      "They misunderestimated me."
      Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
      -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

I heard Suppan didn't do all that great. But you get what you get right? and I don't know details, just word of mouth stuff. The people I talked to were not impressed though.

Heading out early to the practice fields Sunday with niece. She is dying to talk to more Cardinals. I will take notes again and let you know what I see. I expect to be more thorough tomorrow.

I have pics, but there was a problem updating my website. I will have to upload them when I get home.

One cool pic of Gibby and 2 of Lou. Niece took a beautiful pic of Will Clark.
        Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

what game is on ESPN? What night and time? thanks

Comment

Monday afternoon. I believe it's a day game, but I don't have my tix yet and no sched in front of me.

I think actually it's a 105 game here, so 1205 there in StL.

Comment

i'd nver seen that before where Espn would broadcast a spring training game during the day. Maybe i haven't been watching Espn enough or something.

Comment

yeah, I only remember stuff being on kplr and stuff.

I guess they are real high on the Cards this year or something. What's not to like about this team, huh?

Comment

ESPN has broadcast a couple spring training games already. I think they're televising a total of 13 or 14 this year.

Comment

It's ESPN2 in the tv guide here in the phoenix area. I don't know if it's ESPN or ESPN2 in st louis.
                    "They misunderestimated me."
                    Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
                    -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X