X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriot´s Ty Law wants out of New England

story

I'll take him.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Mar 13 2004, 02:35 PM
      I'll take him.
      You really want another Poston player?

We can't get the one we have signed.
      Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

Originally posted by hkyfan+Mar 13 2004, 02:38 PM-->
        QUOTE (hkyfan @ Mar 13 2004, 02:38 PM)

Let's sign him with all the cap money we saved from not signing butler and manu. oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

I would be shocked if Ty Law actually holds out and forfeits over $7 million and I would be shocked if the Patriots cut him.

My guess is he'll be a Patriot in 2004. Correct me if I'm wrong but a year ago at this time, didn't Orlando Pace say he didn't want to be a Ram anymore? It's all posturing.

Comment

I wonder if Law could contradict himself anymore? How can you say it's not about the money when they very sentence before you say, "Who wouldnt show uo for a million dollars?"
            Official Lounge Sponsor:
            Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
            The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
            Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

I´m getting tired of the double standard these high profile players are setting in the NFL. They want to rip up their existing contracts, and get the hefty pay day, but NFL owners and GM´s can´t ask for pay cuts from pple like Warner when they play like shit. They still earn millions either way. Its disgusting-

Comment

Originally posted by Chesterfield Cat@Mar 13 2004, 06:34 PM
                I´m getting tired of the double standard these high profile players are setting in the NFL. They want to rip up their existing contracts, and get the hefty pay day, but NFL owners and GM´s can´t ask for pay cuts from pple like Warner when they play like shit. They still earn millions either way. Its disgusting-
                Teams can cut players on a whim and not be responsible for any of the remaining money on the contract. Management has plenty of control in these situations.

And players often take paycuts to stay with the same team, fearing being cut otherwise. Warner is simply one who has chosen not to.

Comment

• Working...
                  X