SLU Vs MU in the N I T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLU Vs MU in the N I T?

Personally, I'd love to see number 3, I think it would be a blast. First round is on me, Burn.
    MIZZOU refuses and NIT bid.
    0%
    MIZZOU wants to make the best of a bad situation and try to win SOMETHING for their departing seniors, but the NIT doesn't allow for a potential SLU vs MU matchup.
    0%
    MU accepts bid, NIT folks see the potential for a sellout and put MU and SLU together, it ends up being a fun time for fans in Stl and Columbia, ali
    0%
    Are you on the list?

It would be fine with me, but I'd want the game to be in St. Louis. I think attendance would be poor in Columbia, I went to the last NIT game there and it was a joke. I think there would be a better crowd at Savvis.
    Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU@Mar 13 2004, 09:46 AM
      It would be fine with me, but I'd want the game to be in St. Louis. I think attendance would be poor in Columbia, I went to the last NIT game there and it was a joke. I think there would be a better crowd at Savvis.
      I think so too.
      Are you on the list?

Comment

Put it at SAvvis and watch Soderberg outcoach Quinnie the Pooh. Maybe then the remaining Quin apologists will be converted.

Comment

Coach Quin Snyder made it clear that if the NIT were Mizzou's best option, he would be in favor of accepting.

"Absolutely. I have no shame in playing in the NIT," Quin Snyder said. "I don't want our season to end like this. We'll keep playing anywhere we can."
          Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Dvyyyyy,

I am too depressed to even post about Mizzou, much less watch the tape of the damn game that I didnt get to see last night, but reading that makes me want to puke my breakfast.

I dont want Q to give the public impression that he is satisfied with the fucking NIT and that there is no shame in it. I want him to rip himself and his players for that pathetic showing last night.

How fucking humiliating it is to have KU ruin our season, which was showing signs of promise. TWICE!
            “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

I told you all they didn't deserve to go.

They'll be knocked out in the first round of the NIT ... if they get an invite.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbone@Mar 13 2004, 10:02 AM
                Put it at SAvvis and watch Soderberg outcoach Quinnie the Pooh. Maybe then the remaining Quin apologists will be converted.
                Quinn got schooled again last night by Self.

MU made a gigantic mistake going with Snyder over that guy a few years ago.

Quinn isn't even good enough to be Self's assistant.
                Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

IMO, Snyder ranks a distant fourth, behind Painter, Weber, and Soderberg.

Note: I just typed in the other three in random order.
                  Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Mar 13 2004, 10:13 AM
                    I dont want Q to give the public impression that he is satisfied with the fucking NIT and that there is no shame in it.
                    Mediocrity abound! But some of us will refuse to accept it!
                    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by TTB@Mar 13 2004, 10:20 AM
                      Quinn got schooled again last night by Self.

Six for six, right?

Self is a superior coach, and MU made a mistake not going after him.
                      When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Mar 13 2004, 10:13 AM
                        I dont want Q to give the public impression that he is satisfied with the fucking NIT and that there is no shame in it.
                        Razzberry shit stain,

Do you think that Maybe Q was saying the politically correct thing? Would you want the head of your program degrading the NIT and calling it shit and a meaningless event?

You already coach like ass, why make yourself look like one in the press?
                        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

I think Mizzou did go after Self, and if I'm not mistaken, Self wanted to coach here. I agree with Sparrow: IU players commented on how they didn't want to play in the NIT and they got ripped new assholes by everybody on campus. It was the right thing to say by Quinnie the Pooh.

Comment

Originally posted by JackSparrow+Mar 13 2004, 11:55 AM-->
                            QUOTE (JackSparrow @ Mar 13 2004, 11:55 AM)

Yet another coach not willing to be accountable.

Do you want his job?

Comment

• Working...
                              X