Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mizzou-KU GDT: Can Mizzou slay the Chickenhawk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizzou-KU GDT: Can Mizzou slay the Chickenhawk?

n/m
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

I'm assuming this game is televised in STL?
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Fuck KU. I hate those fucking bastards. As pathetic as the season has been----any victory over the Beakers feels good.

Comment

I think Mizzou wins the tourney...

No way KU takes us a 3rd time...

Comment

Why not?
          And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Law of averages...(which means crap in sports)

And we look like we're owning them right now...

AJ's looking pretty good...

You watching the game JD?

Comment

Mizzou looks strong early.. Up by 6 at the moment.

"
              Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

After watching them lose damned near every time I turn it on, I decided not to jinx them tonight.

Keep me posted.
                And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

JD..turn it on...we're up right now...Gardner's looking good...

Comment

Playing defense too...

Comment

They look great!

Comment

4-point play! Up by 12 over halfway through the first half.

"
                        Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Defense and rebounding seems to be their forte tonight...rebounding?????

The game is close...but they're playing like they can win a close game tonight...

A 3! By Paulding...we've doubled their score......

Comment

Schweet...foul by KU....

Comment

I don't know if Mizzou looks great, but KU looks flat.

It would actually be a blowout if AJ was on. He's getting good looks though.
                              Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Working...
                              X