Nice 1st half for SLU...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice 1st half for SLU...

Down by just 4. They've done a good job of making the game ugly, which is what they have to do to win.
    Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Originally posted by BurnKU@Mar 12 2004, 07:17 PM
    Down by just 4. They've done a good job of making the game ugly, which is what they have to do to win.
    What channel is this on?
    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

For me Charter, channel 8.
      Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

I just saw the other thread.

Damn Dish network
        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

I don't see why anyone would opt for the dish. Cable is great.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU@Mar 12 2004, 07:17 PM
            BurnKU,
            I know you will, but please keep us that cannot get the game updated. Just wanted ya to know there is interest. Thanks.

The Tailor
            Official Lounge Co-Sponsor of Matty Mo.

"Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom. But I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control, and it didn't have any inherent wisdom.." --- Joe Strummer

\'user \'user

Comment

I'll be in and out, but I'll do my best. Still halftime now.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnKU@Mar 12 2004, 07:28 PM
                I'll be in and out, but I'll do my best. Still halftime now.
                Thanks.. Know you will do your best, but enjoy the game guy..
                Official Lounge Co-Sponsor of Matty Mo.

"Authority is supposedly grounded in wisdom. But I could see from a very early age that authority was only a system of control, and it didn't have any inherent wisdom.." --- Joe Strummer

\'user \'user

Comment

Question
                  Is the C-USA tourney always in Cincy? That doesn't seem geographically fair for the majority of the conference.

Comment

SLU down 15, 12:30 to go.

Comment

They are toast.

Comment

CU went on a 17-0 run

i'm feeling sad...they are just out sized...they are giving it everything though
                        Are you on the list?

Comment

CUSA tourney shifts from Cincy to Memphis to Louisville.

Comment

SLU
                            Is the C-USA tourney always in Cincy?

The looked good in the first half, but like you said, just out manned. Not for lack of effort though.

Comment

Originally posted by thetorch@Mar 12 2004, 07:53 PM
                              CUSA tourney shifts from Cincy to Memphis to Louisville.
                              Thanks. That sucks one team gets a huge advantage with the home crowd.

Comment

Working...
                              X