X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow what a f--- up by the UN

U.N. finds black box from '94 Rwanda crash

March 12, 2004

NEW YORK -- In what Secretary-General Kofi Annan called a ''first-class foul-up,'' the United Nations said Thursday it has discovered a black box sent from Rwanda after a 1994 plane crash that unleashed a genocide in the east African nation.

The device was found Wednesday in a locked filing cabinet in the U.N. Peacekeeping Department's Air Safety Unit.

The U.N. now intends to immediately send the flight data recorder out for analysis to determine whether it came from the plane that was carrying the presidents of Rwanda and Burundi, spokesman Fred Eckhard said. AP

Originally posted by hansolo@Mar 12 2004, 06:17 PM
    U.N. finds black box from '94 Rwanda crash

March 12, 2004

NEW YORK -- In what Secretary-General Kofi Annan called a ''first-class foul-up,'' the United Nations said Thursday it has discovered a black box sent from Rwanda after a 1994 plane crash that unleashed a genocide in the east African nation.

The device was found Wednesday in a locked filing cabinet in the U.N. Peacekeeping Department's Air Safety Unit.

The U.N. now intends to immediately send the flight data recorder out for analysis to determine whether it came from the plane that was carrying the presidents of Rwanda and Burundi, spokesman Fred Eckhard said. AP
    What is so surprising about this?

The UN - just another likeness to government.

Oh, I see. These guys at the UN are buffoons but our guys in Washington DC are A-OK. Someone keep reminding me, I forget easily.

Comment

Those are the guys to which Kerry wishes to yield US sovereignty.
      And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Mar 12 2004, 07:03 PM
        If by sovereignty you mean the self-appointed right to unilaterally invade whomever, for whatever, whenever, without concern for the consequences .. then maybe you have a point.
        Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Mar 12 2004, 07:03 PM
          Jeez, could you be any more predictable, JD?

(Rhetorical question, not informational.)
          2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions+Mar 12 2004, 07:13 PM-->
            QUOTE (Trigfunctions @ Mar 12 2004, 07:13 PM)

Originally posted by JackSparrow+Mar 12 2004, 07:15 PM-->
            QUOTE (JackSparrow @ Mar 12 2004, 07:15 PM)
            Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 07:13 PM

http://www.lovetoytest.de/html/testbericht...t_pinkmouth.jpg

A second flashlight for your ass?
            And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Mar 12 2004, 07:22 PM
              http://www.lovetoytest.de/html/testbericht...t_pinkmouth.jpg

A second flashlight for your ass?
              JD - your latent homosexual desires are really getting disturbing.

Your latest obsession is with putting things in my ass.

You like the word "prick" quite a bit.

Recently you were talking about rubbing barrier cremes on mens raw assess.

You were up at 4:22 am a while back thinking about me and gay marriage.

You used to talk about balls a lot, but you've given that up it seems.

Have you always had these predilections?

Sorry to disappoint you, but while I do support people like you being able to express their desires with like minded people, I'm only interested in the ladies.

I can't stop you from having your boy-on-boy fantasies, but you might want to be a little more discreet.
              2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions+Mar 12 2004, 07:40 PM-->
                QUOTE (Trigfunctions @ Mar 12 2004, 07:40 PM)

Originally posted by dredbyrd@Mar 12 2004, 07:41 PM
                Stop trying to censor him :angry:
                You're right, dred.

JD has the right to be as gay as he wants to be.

I shouldn't try to deny him of his right to state his opinion on my raw ass.

Still, you gotta admit, it's really fucking creepy.

Comment

Yeah. Some of the more openly anti-gay dudes seem to be pretty obsessed with the homoerotic imagery.

Waaay more than any gay man I know.
                  Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

............Who's talking about what on this thread.................???

Try again............
                    AKA reddevil
                    AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Triggy,

I take it the flashlight "shines" too close to home?

BTW - I didn't think it was possible for you to prove yourself even more obtuse and belligerent than you did when you and Kah disgraced yourselves last week.

But, you did.

You continue to plumb new depths.

You're going to need that flashlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Mar 12 2004, 08:55 PM
                        Triggy,

I take it the flashlight "shines" too close to home?

BTW - I didn't think it was possible for you to prove yourself even more obtuse and belligerent than you did when you and Kah disgraced yourselves last week.

But, you did.

You continue to plumb new depths.

You're going to need that flashlight.
                        JD - your latent homosexual desires are really getting disturbing.

Your latest obsession is with putting things in my ass.

You like the word "prick" quite a bit.

Recently you were talking about rubbing barrier cremes on mens raw assess.

You were up at 4:22 am a while back thinking about me and gay marriage.

You used to talk about balls a lot, but you've given that up it seems.

Have you always had these predilections?

Sorry to disappoint you, but while I do support people like you being able to express their desires with like minded people, I'm only interested in the ladies.

I can't stop you from having your boy-on-boy fantasies, but you might want to be a little more discreet.

Comment

• Working...
                          X