Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joke of the Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joke of the Day

    A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he
    reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just
    stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was
    looking at two spiders mating. "Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?"
    she asked.

    "They're mating," her father replied.

    "What do you call the spider on top, Daddy?" she asked.

    "That's a Daddy Longlegs." Her father answered.

    "So, the other one is Mommy Longlegs?" the little girl asked.

    "No," her father replied, "Both of them are Daddy Longlegs."

    The little girl thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped them
    flat.
    "Well, it might be OK in California or New York, ... but we're not
    having any of that crap in Texas."
    Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

  • #2


    Good one, Jack.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 12 2004, 05:07 PM
      A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he
      reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just
      stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was
      looking at two spiders mating. "Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?"
      she asked.

      "They're mating," her father replied.

      "What do you call the spider on top, Daddy?" she asked.

      "That's a Daddy Longlegs." Her father answered.

      "So, the other one is Mommy Longlegs?" the little girl asked.

      "No," her father replied, "Both of them are Daddy Longlegs."

      The little girl thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped them
      flat.
      "Well, it might be OK in California or New York, ... but we're not
      having any of that crap in Texas."
      Then they both opened up a beer, and drove around shooting up street signs together.

      The End.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

      Former Lounge Sponsor of:
      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

      Comment


      • #4
        then the father said "sweetpea, that was the right thing to do! We must ALWAYS hate people and things which aren't like us. Now lets go watch a documentary on my all time hero, Hitler!"

        The End Part 2
        First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by glen a richter@Mar 12 2004, 05:15 PM
          then the father said "sweetpea, that was the right thing to do! We must ALWAYS hate people and things which aren't like us. Now lets go watch a documentary on my all time hero, Hitler!"

          The End Part 2
          Wow! Are you really a teacher?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JackSparrow@Mar 12 2004, 05:07 PM
            A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he
            reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just
            stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was
            looking at two spiders mating. "Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?"
            she asked.

            "They're mating," her father replied.

            "What do you call the spider on top, Daddy?" she asked.

            "That's a Daddy Longlegs." Her father answered.

            "So, the other one is Mommy Longlegs?" the little girl asked.

            "No," her father replied, "Both of them are Daddy Longlegs."

            The little girl thought for a moment, then took her foot and stomped them
            flat.
            "Well, it might be OK in California or New York, ... but we're not
            having any of that crap in Texas."
            Nice jack.

            And I forgot - good clean-up on the avatar.
            Dude. Can. Fly.

            Comment


            • #7
              you can't tell me that attempting to ban gay marriages isn't based on hate. you can't tell me hitler wasn't a hateful man. you can't tell me hitler didn't send gays to the showers too.

              Fair equation. The end.

              Yes, I am a teacher.
              First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

              Comment


              • #8
                It's very important to teach kids that hate is NOT the way to go. Otherwise we might have another generation of bloodthirsty empire seeking conservatives on our hands.
                First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by glen a richter@Mar 12 2004, 05:19 PM
                  you can't tell me that attempting to ban gay marriages isn't based on hate. you can't tell me hitler wasn't a hateful man. you can't tell me hitler didn't send gays to the showers too.

                  Fair equation. The end.

                  Yes, I am a teacher.
                  You bring all this shit upon yourself, you know that?

                  "Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                  Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                  -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by glen a richter@Mar 12 2004, 05:21 PM
                    It's very important to teach kids that hate is NOT the way to go. Otherwise we might have another generation of bloodthirsty empire seeking conservatives on our hands.
                    The Nazis were leftists, glen. But keep going.......

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by King in KC+Mar 12 2004, 05:17 PM-->
                      QUOTE (King in KC @ Mar 12 2004, 05:17 PM)

                    • #12
                      Excuse me? The nazi's were leftists? You must be kidding, right?
                      First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by glen a richter@Mar 12 2004, 05:15 PM
                        then the father said "sweetpea, that was the right thing to do! We must ALWAYS hate people and things which aren't like us. Now lets go watch a documentary on my all time hero, Hitler!"

                        The End Part 2
                        You really are a faggot, you know that?
                        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Let me see if I can get this straight (no pun intended), is Glen trying to say Hitler had something against spiders?

                          I'm confused.
                          "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

                          "Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by glen a richter@Mar 12 2004, 05:25 PM
                            Excuse me? The nazi's were leftists? You must be kidding, right?
                            NAZI is an acronym for National Socialists.

                            Now, go find a socialist on the right-hand side of the spectrum, teacher.

                            Comment

                            • Working...
                              X