This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried to keep it to PM, but...

SteveInebriated, you should see the fucking shit burnKU is saying about teachers on the PM.

Did you know we're worthless pieces of shit sucking off the governments tit because we're incapable of doing real work?
    First Fan of the Halifax IceBreakers!

Originally posted by glen a richter@Mar 12 2004, 04:06 PM
    SteveInebriated, you should see the fucking shit burnKU is saying about teachers on the PM.

Did you know we're worthless pieces of shit sucking off the governments tit because we're incapable of doing real work?
    You shoulda kept it to PM....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

this wouldn't suprise me.
      Are you on the list?

Comment

This explains alot.

Comment

Does he at least attempt to use facts in his "argument"?
          Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

WTF is a PM for..........And why encourage glen to give you more.........Very sad...............
            AKA reddevil
            AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

pgrote PM'd me pictures of dvyyyyyy in a compromising postion. In addition to having my retinas removed, I would also like to tattle about it.

Comment

Stroker keeps PM'ing me pictures of his balls.
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Mar 12 2004, 04:15 PM
                  pgrote PM'd me pictures of dvyyyyyy in a compromising postion. In addition to having my retinas removed, I would also like to tattle about it.
                  Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

If only we had better teachers ... People wouldn't make these mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@Mar 12 2004, 04:16 PM
                    Stroker keeps PM'ing me pictures of his balls.
                    You asked for a souvinier.

Comment

Republicans kill me sometimes...

Teacher's sucking off the government teet.. Corporate welfare isn't though.

WTF?

"
                      Why are the Russians suddenly a problem?" -Bgats

Comment

Fuck you, you piece of shit. Even the people that lean to your side of the aisle think you're an idiot.
                        Asked what he would do differently in Iraq, Kerry said, "Right now, what I would do differently is, I mean, look, I'm not the president, and I didn't create this mess so I don't want to acknowledge a mistake that I haven't made."

Comment

Originally posted by mellanby_equals_grit+Mar 12 2004, 04:43 PM-->
                          QUOTE (mellanby_equals_grit @ Mar 12 2004, 04:43 PM)

Originally posted by 007+Mar 12 2004, 04:45 PM-->
                          QUOTE (007 @ Mar 12 2004, 04:45 PM)
                          Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 04:43 PM

Originally posted by BringBackZezel+Mar 12 2004, 04:47 PM-->
                          QUOTE (BringBackZezel @ Mar 12 2004, 04:47 PM)
                          Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 04:45 PM
                          Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 04:43 PM
                          Working...
                          X